Chapter 25-the plan and alone time together part 1

My POV,

We are all discussing what to do as to keep me safe especially as I'm basically the moonstone but wait if it's destruction opposite of the magical flower wouldn't it have killed me maybe not as Rapunzel has some in her too which I noticed the teal part in Varian's hair which maybe it's a sign or something as I still have my streaks on my hair matching him. I look at Varian which I love when he's discussing science and alchemy it's like we're meant to be or something. Varian and I leave which we see Cassandra and Varian protects me by going in front of me. "What are you doing here Cassandra you're dangerous especially around my princess" he said and I held onto him. "Look I came to warn you both that Zhan Tiri is after Courtney mostly since because she's the moonstone technically that's all." she told us but Varian knew that he couldn't trust her after what happened. He sighed and looked at me before looking at her not happy but i know she's still in there i know she is. "How can we trust you especially me after what you did to her thank you for telling us but now go before you make things worse for her." He said and held me close against which i let him as i'm scared of her as i almost died, then i looked at her. "He's right Cassandra as much as it was an accident you need to go as she'll use you to get me then what." I said tearing up. She sighed and looked at me then him. "you turned her against me Varian before she met you she wasn't afraid of me you'll pay." she said angry at him and he just looked at her not surprised. "Oh dear Cassandra i'm not the one that made her afraid as you almost killed her not me so you're to blame only." he said and she walked away angry.

                                                                                  Cassandra's Pov,

Ugh i can't believe Varian turned me against her it's his fault but he's right i almost killed her  as she tried to stop me and her older sister. i just wanted to warn them and i'm pushed away now but I will gain their trust mostly hers as i'm angry at him for doing so. After everything we've been through i'm still in love with her but he's in the way i'll find a way to keep them apart forever. I'll admit i'm crazy for her i always will no matter what which i hid it for so long as Varian is closer to her age than I am which isn't fair but she's the younger princess he's for suited for her than i am but i'll prove everyone wrong age is just a number. I know that she survived being the moonstone like rapunzel is the magical flower that my birth mother got and it's Rspunzel's fault for taking her away from me just because of her power of staying young I'll figure everything out and to get Courtney away from Varian once and for all.

Varian's POV,

I can't believe Cassandra just came here and after accused me of turning my own girlfriend against her I would never do that it's the power she has and the path she's going down this is obsession as I've seen her room her journal all about her I need to protect her and I won't go down without a fight there's no way as Courtney is mine she had her chance but she lost it and I'll never give her up as she never gave up on me so watch out Cassandra because this battle you won't win as I'll win this as you never had to deal with me like this before and you'll only be her role model after this I'll make sure of it.

-End of chapter -

I hope you liked it I've worked hard on this and its my idea mostly as they reach the end of the story which was perfect until next time

-Courtney