Chapter 22-the return of Rapunzel and setting them free

Varian's POV,

I made sure the queen and king can't do anything which I'm close to freeing not only my princess but my dad as well. Me and the Serparatists of Saporia which Melissa has become a friend only as I'm faithful to my girlfriend. I was informed that the princess and her friends are back I smirked and felt a pit in my stomach but I shook it off and went to confront her. "Hello Rapunzel it's been awhile good to see you're back." I told her which she was shocked but I made sure it's not permeant they can gain their memories as everything back. "I'm guessing Cassandra betrayed you I didn't doubt it as even Courtney knew she'd do that to get what she wants I know she wants to save my princess herself but she won't as I will." I told her which she sighed. "Varian what are you doing with this group they're dangerous you're not a monster be the guy Courtney wants you to be." She said which I smirked. "Don't say her name it hurts too much as I'm doing this to hopefully save her as she's the one person who will never give up on me so I'll never give up on her" I told her which we're betrayed especially Melissa who is now my friend who's misunderstood just like me.

Rapunzel's POV,

After hearing Varian talking about how he so wanted people to forget what he's done and how Courtney deserves better I sighed. "Listen I know I've been gone most of my sister's life but she loves you more than anything it's like that with Eugene for me he'd do anything for me as I'd do the same for him so I know it's the same for you both." I told him which I saw Eugene and Lance rubbed his goatee off which he sighed wanting to impress my sister but thanks to us we saved my kingdom and will use my new power to set them free especially my sister as she has the most and can free herself as I save mostly Quirin.

Varian's POV,

I knew what to do which Rapunzel started the incantation which will save my dad and my princess who's her sister obviously which she starts it and I have the water just incase I need to snap me her out of it which I saw it working as I saw the darkness of my girlfriend's hair is black like her sister. "It's working I can't believe it I was right about not only your hair but my princess's hair too." I said which I saw my princess out and is feeling weak but will be ok which my dad is free as well but I stop rapunzel and she's back to herself which I saw my dad and hugged him happy he's back which I saw I had my girlfriend back as well.

My POV,

I felt my hair go black and I say it in my head as the amber melts and I'm freed at last not knowing what has happened I get up seeing my boyfriend which we run to each other after he has time with his dad and he spun me again as we kissed happily as we haven't in so long. He then put me down and held me close. "Oh  Varian I missed you so much." I told him which he put his hand on my cheek. "You have no idea how much I missed you my princess but we're together again and I'm not letting you go again." He said which I nodded tearing up as I'm happy to be in his arms again where I belong.

-𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛-

𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚒 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝. 𝚂𝚘 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛.

-𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚢