Chapter 10 testing and fixing the relationship part 2

My POV,

I show them to where my parents and older sister are which they saw mostly Rapunzel and she is confused but so is Cassandra but I sit down as my so called boyfriend talks to my parents but mostly Melissa which I don't feel hungry anymore and only eats abit before excusing myself which Cassandra follows me so I get to my room and i sob afraid of losing him to that girl but I guess I never thought he'd do this to me but I guess maybe it's best to just end things. I look up with my puffy and red eyes and she is concerned. "Courts what happened and who was that girl he was talking to as I've never seen him act like that before." She asked worried about me. I sigh and is heartbroken. "Her name is Melissa invited by my parents apparently she's an alchemist just like Varian which you should've seen him Cassie he just met her but he acted like we weren't even together all formal and he just ignored me talking to her I don't know what's going on but I feel like I'm losing my boyfriend to a girl he just bumped into like a spell or something but I know it's not true as Ruddigar sensed something not right." I said and she gasped hugging me."Shh it's ok I'm going to talk to him and find out what's going on with him." She said and I nodded not wanting to talk anymore and I sob still as she leaves.

Varian's POV,

I saw Courtney excused herself which I felt my heart sink oh god what am I doing I'm being a jerk to my princess I mean I was formal to her in front of Melissa what's wrong with me I just met her and I'm taken by the most beautiful girl ever which there's something not right with Melissa as I noticed Ruddiger was acting weird and stayed with my girlfriend which I need to know what's going on and fix things or I might lose my love forever and there's no way I want that as I can tell now that something isn't right with her I excuse myself which I know she's confused but my princess is what's important. I soon get to her room and I knock on the door then I see her answer I was shocked her eyes all red and puffy from crying of course it breaks my heart to see her upset. "What do you want Varian shouldn't you be with that girl?" She asked which ok I deserved that. I sighed and looked at her. "No I want to talk to you and fix things I know I messed up I'm truly sorry." I told her which she lets me in before closing it again which she has her arms over her chest. "Princess I'm so sorry I was a fool to ignore you and everything I was a huge jerk it will never happen again I promise you which I have a bad feeling about her as your parents were confused too we need to investigate only if you want to" I told her then said which she calms down. "Ok I forgive you as it's sweet you begged and I'm in as I need to find out about her of course." She said which we kiss then pull away happily.

End of chapter

I hope you enjoyed it sorry it took longer then I expected but at least it's done which I promise after Melissa is gone I'll move on to the snow day episode and everything so until next chapter

-Courtney