Chapter 11-Exposing Melissa and the promise

My POV,

I knew today was the day we expose Melissa as I know with Varian by my side I can conquer anyway as he's my everything besides my family of course which I didn't know what would happen and we go to speak to my parents of course. "We must be careful Vari as there's something not right about Melissa we'll talk to my parents then find out what's going on with her." I said to my boyfriend which he nods as we get there and they see us which Varian bows to them "mom and dad we have something to ask it's important" I said to them and they're curious. "Ok what about darling?" My dad asked and Varian spoke. "If I may your majesties that girl Melissa says she got an invitation to come to your castle did she actually because both of you were confused at breakfast earlier which I apologize for that" he said and I smiled. They look at us"we appreciate it deeply which we were confused as we never actually expected anyone there but you that's what confused us. "He says which got us wondering why she lied ok that's it she'll pay for trying to steal my boyfriend from me.

Varian's POV,

Ok after hearing that we look at each other I can't believe I fell for a liar she'll pay which my girlfriend probably is mad luckily she isn't mad at me anymore as it was Melissa's fault. "Thank you your majesties we appreciate it" I said and bowed again then left going to come up with a plan together we got this with my alchemy and my princess's ideas she's brilliant and god her eyes are like emeralds so beautiful indeed.We get to the lab and I make a truth serum and puts it in some chocolate hoping it works. I looked at her and she puts them in a box that I'll give Melissa later hopefully she'll say the truth and everything.

My POV,

I help my boyfriend which it's almost time and I hide of course as Melissa is coming over to see Varian technically which I know it will work deep down and everything will be ok again.He kisses me quickly before I fully hide so she doesn't see me and I hear her coming down and I stay very quiet. "Varian are you in here I got your letter" she asked and I smirked watching secretly to make sure it goes well.

Varian's POV,

I hear her and I have everything ready for our plan to work to expose Melissa and I secretly smirk hearing her and I know my princess did too and I start the plan going to her. "Ahh Melissa good you're here I need your help with an experiment I'm working on I'd ask Courtney but she has her princess duties to do right now and I know you're a alchemist like me" I said which she gulps which she's nervous about something but what exactly but it's working so far. "Um ya sure of course which I want to apologise what happened I guess I should've asked if you single so what do you need help with?" She said then asked me. "I made chocolates and I was hoping you'd test them out for me it's a recipe I'm going to make for Courtney she loves this flavour."I told her and gave her the chocolates. "Oh ok I'll try them luckily it's a small one" she said and starts to eat a few of them. "Oh they taste like mint I'm guessing she likes it them" she said which I know it should kick in now. "My goodness Varian if I'd know you were truly amazing I would've tried to take you sooner" she said then gasps and I smirk. "Oh really tell me more did you actually get invited to stay at the castle?" I asked her. "Um no I just wanted to impress you that's why they were confused at breakfast" she said then looked at me which Courtney comes out. "Oh I knew I couldn't trust you liar we talked to my parents and you told the truth which he's my boyfriend Melissa if that's your real name." Courtney said to her and I wrap my arms around her waist. "It is which ok I can explain myself and everything." She says then did so. I look at my princess and knows what to do exactly. "Ok here's what going to happen you're going to leave and not come back if you do you'll be sorry you did" Courtney said to her and she nods. "We'll see about that Princess which this won't be the last time you see me." She said then leaves and I knew she'll be back.

My POV,

I saw her leave knowing it not the last we will see her and I look at my boyfriend happily. "Ok now that's she's gone will you promise me something?" I asked him. He looked at me. "Of course my princess anything." He said holding me close. "Ok promise me that you'll never do that ever again as I'd never do that to you ever Vari." I told him. "Ok I promise my princess no matter what happens." He said then we kissed and I helped him out

End of chapter

I hope you liked that I do promise next is my version of the snow day episode which it still will have some of the original parts for the episode it's just my own way as well so if you have any ideas leave it in the comments down below so until next time

-Courtney