Chapter 1

"You were gone most of the fucking day camila!"she screamed I closed my eyes tightly not daring to look at her,until I felt her hand under my jaw tugging my face to look at her, her eyes were blazing with anger.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!"she spat shoving my face out of her hand pushing me back into the couch.Tears started to roll down my face, this was a daily routine for her.

"Your still not going to fucking talk"she snapped grabbing my hair with her hand trailing me off the couch "oww Jess your hurting me" I tried not too scream.
"Ohh now she talks"she hissed pushing me to the floor my head hitting the floor with a loud 'Whack' I hissed in pain trying to stand up,

I walked away from her walking up the stairs, "where the fuck are you going"she shouted after me.
I walked straight into our bedroom packing some clothes and stuff I would need. going back down stairs ,Jess walked over still looking angry.

"How dare you fucking walk away from me"she screamed before a throbbing pain landed on my face.
I covered my face "I'm done"i mumbled before walking out of the house tears streaming down my cheeks making the cut under my eye sting.

"Camila wait please I'm sorry"i heard Jess shout as she came running before she could get to me it was in my car and the doors were locked she banged on the car window as I drove out of the drive way and headed far away.

Pulling into a hotel parking lot,I headed into the place.
"Hi can I have a room please"i asked the woman behind the counter,she started typing on the keyboard,
"How long would you like the room for?"she asked "I'm not sure a week or two"i mumbled, she stared at me "are you okay miss?"she asked concerned,
"Yea I'm fine"i faked a smile as she handed over my room key I smiled again "Thank you"i told her walking away.

Getting to my room I put my stuff on the double bed and headed to the bathroom,my eyes filled with tears there was a huge cut under my right eye,a blueish bruise on my forehead and I had a sliced lip.

I cleaned up my face and it looked a little better but it still looked awful,"i need a drink"i huffed out.

Walking out of the room I headed down to the hotel bar which was actually quite busy, the music was pumping and everyone was dancing.

I headed over to the bar,as a the bartender came up to me "what can I get you beautiful?"she asked winking I took no notice "double vodka"i told her and she raised an eyebrow before getting me my drink.
As soon as she gave me it I necked it,coughing slightly as it burned my throat.

"You ok?"the bartender asked I looked up to her and her eyebrow was rising, she was wearing a red top with the hotel name on it her hair was straightened down her shoulders she looked cute.

I nodded before standing up and going out side the hotel to get a bit of fresh air.
Getting outside I leaned back against the wall my head falling back, I let I loud sigh out tears rolling down my face.

"So tell me why is a beautiful girl like you standing outside a hotel crying?" I heard a voice behind me making me jump I turned to look I seen the bartender leaned against the wall with one foot against it and a cigarette between her fingers taking a drag blowing the smoke out, with the moonlight i could see the colour of her eyes they were a blazing piercing green.

"Are you going to talk or just stare at me?"she asked turning to finally look at me and her eyebrows furrowed as she walked towards me, she lifted her hand towards my face making me flinch out of habit,she obviously seen.
"I'm not going to hurt you"she whispered before placing her hand against my cheek examining my cuts and bruises.

"What happened to you?"she mumbled lighting tracing the cut under my eye with her thumb making me hiss and her head to snap around to make eye contact with me, I don't know why but I couldn't talk I was frozen.

"What happened to you?"her voice was a little more sharper snapping me out of my daze, I looked at her I couldn't tell an absolute stranger about Jess I don't even know this girls name.

"I'm camila"i said,her head leaned to the right abit confused about why I didn't answer her.
"Lauren"she told me taking another drag of her cigarette.
"Nice to meet you lauren" I mumbled walking away from her heading back to my room.

-------------------
Above is a picture off the bar,
I hope you liked it,
Comment? Vote?