Chapter 16

When I woke up the next morning, I was so tired and sore and I'm full of hate towards bitcho Brad. But when I fully woke up, Ash wasn't there. I don't know where she was but she wasn't there.

I got up and walked over to my dresser and put on clothes that aren't my bra and underwear. I walked downstairs and saw Ash and Lexi sitting at the counter, eating and talking.

"Hey babe, come on over here and eat with us." Ash said with a sneaky smile. I walked over and poured myself a bowl of cereal. I coughed a little bit because I had just now remember all of the things that had happened the night before. With the kiss and Brad coming to our house.

"You alright?" Lexi asked me.
"Yeah I'm fine, I just- what the hell happened last night. With Brad.."
"I don't know but I talked to my friend Conner last night, he's a police officer and he suggests you guys get a restraining order."
"How do we knows that's gonna stop him?" Ash weighed into the conversation.
"We don't, Lexi said, but it's a good effort, I guess."

                         *a couple hours later*
I was sitting in mine and Ash's room, waiting for her to come in so I could talk to her about what happened at the bar. She walked in and later her head down on my lap. I started to play with her hair and I kissed her gently.

"Hey... we have to talk about something."
"Oh yeah, I forgot you said something about that before, he who shall not be named, stormed in."
I chuckled a little bit. "Yeah.. so ya know how I went drinking for a little before I came home?"
"..yeah?"
"Okay well.. I met this girl and, I'm just going to say it. She kissed me.. I didn't-"
"Hold on, what?" Ash sat up from my lap and I could see tears forming in her eyes.
"Baby don't cry." I tried wiping the tears but she swat my hand away.
"You kissed some random chick at a bar?"
"No! She kissed me! I swear" I tried to convince her. I wasn't lying. She has to believe me. I can't lose her. She walked out of the room.

"Please, Ash come back. I didn't kiss her."
"What's her name?"
"I- what?"
"What. Is her. Name." She sounded furious.
"I.. I don't know. I was drunk."
"Fine. I know who owns the bar. I'll find out myself." And she walked out the door, leaving me here.
————————————————————————
Hiiii, I'm really really sorry that this chapter sucks so bad. I had to update and I didn't really know where to go with it but I have an idea for the next chapter. ALSO I'm writing a new book called "Slayter", I really like it so far (I haven't posted it yet but v soon) and I think you guys would like it too. Happy pride month babies and thank you all SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOO much for 10k reads. I love all of you💗💗💗💗