chapter 11

*1+ months later*

*beep beep*. Vending machines annoy me, i know it's a very weird think to be annoyed about but they do. I don't know why, maybe because of the HORRIBLE sound they make. Anyways, I was still at the hospital but Ash was getting released today. I'm not positive, but something happened at the gym that wasn't a "fluke". She said it felt like she got a shot in her back and then she passed out. That doesn't happen. And she was in a private room so it couldn't have been hard to do something.... I think I'm overthinking this. She was probably just working herself to hard. The important part is that she's okay, thats all that matters.

I walked into her room and saw her packing some of the stuff I brought her. She was in here for maybe a month, at least. It sucked, hospitals suck. But she's getting out and she's okay. I need to remind myself of that sometimes. Anyways, i finished packing our "bags" aka just a couple of things i brought her. After we got our stuff and left the room, we signed out, and left back to the house. Lucy greeted us by the door while hot mac n cheese and chicken nuggets. Comfort food is the best food. For the rest of the night, we ate food, watched disney movies and slept. It was so good to have her back home.. now to figure out what the hell happened back there.
————————————————————————
HI I KNOW THIS SUCKED ASS. life's a little rough right now but i'm trying to get back on track i hope you guys are having a good day sorry for the bad chapter -🥀