Chapter 5

2 months later
The past couple of months, me and Ash have been getting closer, but there is this guy. His name is Derek and he's so sweet and cute. And the sex is amazing, but Ash has this thing about her that makes me adore her. We've been staying with her aunt ever since the incident. She's been really nice and really supportive about this whole situation.

I had a job interview in an hour so I figured it was time to get out of bed and get ready. I went to the bathroom, brushed my hair, then went downstairs to get something to eat. I put 2 pieces of bread in the toast and went back to the room. Ash was gone when I woke up, we still share a room and I'm honestly okay with it. She's nice company. Anyways, I went back into the bathroom and started putting on my makeup. I'm not wearing much today just because I'd feel unprofessional. The rest of my morning was standard. Ate, got dressed, brushed my teeth and left. I was very nervous, I haven't had a job in awhile just because Brad never wanted me too. He would never tell me why though. I had an interview for a newspaper editor, a local one but it's not like we are a deadbeat town, a lot of people live here. I've always been interested in journalism and editors and stuff along those lines. Stories and books, not that much. Always been good at writing essays. Once I got to the place, I fixed my outfit and walked in there looking as confidently as I could.
"Ah! Mrs Harigan! So nice to meet you." A man, who is dressed rather nicely, says to me in a very business many voice.
"Hi! Are you Mr.Dalore?" I asked, shaking he mans hand.
"Yes, Of course. Step into my office and we can start you're interview in a second."
"Okay thank you!" I say as I'm walking in to his office. It's very large, he has a desk in the back of the room with a bunch of plants on it. I would have never have took him as the plant loving dude. He walked in and sat down with his hands crossed.
"Let's get started then."

2 hours later
I can't believe that interview took that long. In my opinion, it went very good actually. The first thing I did was text Ash.

M-heyyyy
A-hey cutie what's up?
M-the interview went SO well!
A-awe I'm so happy for you. Shall we celebrate later with wine and..other things😉
M-we shall😩
A-can't wait. See you in a few.
Now I was really excited to get home. And before you say "oh what about Derek". I'm not dating anyone. They both know about each other and I'm cutting it off with Derek anyways, I've been falling in love with Ashley.
————————————————————————
TEAAAA☕️. I'm sorry this was such a short chapter and I know it's not the best but the next chapter is going to be really good and long (I hope) but I don't know how long it's going to be till I can update. But I'm about to go update my other story and go to bed so go read that too and vote for both of them please! Goodnight lovely's💕
-🥀