Chapter 15

❗️some violence/fighting/very harsh language in the chapter❗️

Mays POV
————————
Right as I'm about to say what might possibly ruin our relationship, Lexi ran into our room and said only a few words that really scared me.

"Brads here. He's angry." We all heard distant bangs on our front door.
"Ash, what the hell happened when you went over there?" I asked
"Nothing! Nothing happened. I just yelled a little bit and then he got all- We don't have time to go over everything."

Ash got up and walked to the front door. Me and Lexi were keeping a distance but still following behind her. Ash got to the door and opened it, Lucy and I were behind a wall, listening.

"What the hell are you doing here Brad?" Ash said in a very stern voice, kinda hot. ANYWAYS
"You think you can come into MY house, steal my shit, and get away with it. No, just because you are my sister, doesn't mean I can't beat the shit out of you" He pushed her out from behind the wall so we could see her and he could see us.

"Ohhh babyyy. Hello my angel. Ready to come home yet or you still fucking around with this skank?"
"You do not have to right to talk to her or me like that. You think you can come in here picking fights with my baby like you did with me. Get the FUCK out of our house Brad. I am not afraid to call police." He started walking towards me and then I realized had a bottle tequila in his hand, half empty.
"Baby baby, you have to remember that I will ALWAYS be above you and could ruin your whole life. I-"
"Hello 911 what's your emergency?" We heard coming over Lucy's phone. At this point ash was still on the ground and Brad was towering over me.
"I'll be back, dont you ever temp me." I flinched when he was saying those words, because well, he's said those words to me before, but I always covered it up with shitty excuses. Shit like, "it was my fault, I made him mad, he was just drunk".

He walked out of the house and sped away. Lucy walked away to talk to the police. Ash was still on the ground, I held out my hand and helped her up.
"Are you alright darling?" Ash asked me while pulling me into a hug.
"Am I? Yes I'm fine. Are you?"
"I'm okay, I'm just- I'm tired and I hate him."
"Me too baby. Cmon, let's go to bed"

Everything else seemed distant. What happened at the bar, didn't seem like as big of a deal until the next morning. Fuck.
————————————————————————
Hi everyone! First I just want to apologize for taking SUCH a long break. I promise I didn't mean too but I had NO idea where to go for this next chapter and everything just hit me now so I hope you liked it and here's a little message for everyone who's been in a situation like this or just anyone who's not doing to well:

Know your worth baby, you are loved by so many, including me. You are gorgeous/handsome and an amazing person. You are worth the world and you mean so much. Thank you for being here. Trust yourself, love yourself, you are beautiful. Don't let anyone take that away from you. You will be okay. I love you💗