chapter 12

*ding dong ding dong* How loud can a doorbell be? *ding dong ding dong*. Why isn't Lucy answering the door? That means I have to get up..ugh. I got up and walked downstairs. Lucy was laying on the couch, how the hell did she not here the doorbell?! I open the door and nobody's there expect for a small, red box on the ground. I picked it up and set it on the table to open it. It was literally nothing. There was absolutely nothing in the box except for, what seemed to be, a tiny sheet of paper tucked underneath the box folds. "What the hell", I whispered under my breath. I took the slip of paper out and un-folded it. Nothing on it but an address. 68402 Tara Street. I knew where that was, It was from.. from brads house. I started hyperventilating, my mind racing.  What the hell. What's going on. I run to the couch, where Lucy is still sound asleep, and shake her until she's up. I told her everything. She went to go get Ash and tell her what was happening. I stayed there on the couch. Just thinking, what happened, why was it happening, and why is his address on that paper. Was it from him? I'm sure i'm overreacting but could it have been something to with the gym incident?
————————————————————————
hello! i am SO SO SOOO sorry for taking THE longest break ever. I had exams and papers due and i just needed a mental break but i'm back and better and OH MY FUCK. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2k READS. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. be gay🌈😂❤️-🥀