Chapter 6

I walked in the house and saw Ash holding up a bottle of wine and 2 glasses.
"Well hello there." She says, walking over to me and kissing my cheek. She walks back to the island and pours the wine into the glasses. She hands me my wine, grabs my hand and pulls me into the living room.

"Ash.. there's something we should talk about." She immediately had this look on her face. She looked terrified.
"Is everything okay?"
"Yea, everything's fine. I just need to tell you something."
"Okay..what's up?"
"I'm in love with you. I know you probably aren't but I am. You're smile makes my whole day. You're voice is the cutest little hung I've ever heard. You're freckles..don't even get me started. You make me feel everything in the best way possible. You are the person who I want to spend my life with and I promise I'm not proposing. But if we can be together, if you feel the same way. Then I want you to be my wife. Not today. Not this year. Maybe not next. But someday. I am in love with you."
She sits there, staring at me, with the widest smile ever and all of a sudden her lips crash into mine. "I'm in love with you too..will you be my girlfriend?"
"Of course" and with that, she fell asleep in my arms.
                      A couple hours later
I woke up to Ash shaking my arm with tears streaming down her face.
"Baby what's wrong? What happened?!"
"It's okay, I'm okay. Storms. I hate them and it's a really big one and I get terrified during them."
I know it's a bad time or whatever but she looks so cute right even if I could barley see her. I get up and turn on the light and turn on the tv to her favorite show, Grey's Anatomy. I went back over to her and held her while we watched. The storm calmed down and she was better. She turned my face towards her and kissed me.
"Thank you for staying up with me. I lo-"
"What? You what?"
"Nothing. I'm tired, I'm going to bed. I uh. Goodnight!" And with that, she kissed me on the cheek and went up to our room. Was she about to say that she loves me? Was I about to say that I love her too? What is happening?

The next day
"Good morning beautiful" I say to her as I stretch my arms from having just woken up.
"Morning gorgeous. We should go to lunch today, there are some things we should talk about."
"Okay...is everything alright?" I say with a worried look on my face.
"Everything's fine, we just should talk."
"I-okay.." I hate it, HATE IT, when people say that to me and not tell me what it's about. She got up out of the bed and walked into the bathroom, probably to go take a shower. I did the same except in the other bathroom. After I was done with my shower, I did the rest of my boring morning. Brushed my teeth, hair. Stuff like that. This morning I picked out a black long sleeve v neck and some ripped blue jeans. The v neck was just low enough to where it was showing some cleavage but not all, ya know? For my makeup, I just did something basic. Very light pink eyeshadow with mascara, tiny bit of blush and that was it. About 30 minutes later we got to a small diner, the waiter sat us down. She took down what we wanted to drink and immediately once she was gone, ash grabbed my hands and said
"I think we should-"
————————————————————————
sorrrryyyy for the cliffhanger and short chapter but TYSM FOR 100 READS. I love you all so much💕😭 I know it's not like 1k but it's a really big deal to me bc I've written other stories that have gotten anywhere from 0-11 and that it so thank you so much💕
-🥀