Chapter 3

‼️there's a little bit of verbal abuse in this chapter so I just thought I would say something‼️

There he was. Kissing some random blonde chick. So many thoughts raced thru my mind. Maybe it's not him? Maybe it's someone who looks like him? Maybe I'm losing my mind? No, Ashley's looking over there too.
"Is that my fucking brother?" Ashley says, she PISSED.
"I-I think so.." I start walking over to them, as I get closer and closer, it looks more and more like Brad. Tears start rolling down my face. Once I get to them, he looks up.

"May! Fuck I- uh- it's not what it looks like"
"What the fuck else is it supposed to look like" I storm away with tears falling down my face. He's runs up to me and grabs my wrist. "You're not fucking leaving me. This is you're fault. You weren't giving me what I needed. You did this."
"I did this?! What you needed?! Bull fucking shit! Let go of me"
"Yes you did this" he says, not letting go. "If you had stopped being a stuck up bitch, I wouldn't have done this"

At this point the security is here because he's making a hell of a scene. I start walking back to Ashley. Jens there, she looks shocked and sad. Ashley just looks pissed. The first thing Jen does is pull me into a hug and ask if I want to go home. I said yes but Jen went back to her house and me and Ashley went to Brad and I's house to get me clothes, my charger, and some other shit. He wasn't there, thank god. I grabbed my shit and got out of there as soon as I could. After what happened at the mall, I was scared if he saw me he would do something...

A couple hours later
Jen is letting me stay at her house until I get back up on my feet. I have no family, or not much. My grandma but she's in a home so I can't really go stay with her. My mom left when I was 3 and my dad died a couple years ago. Anyways, I'm staying in their guest bedroom so once we got there, I just gave Jen and Ashley a hug, said thank you, and went up stairs. It was late and I was tired and sad so I just sat down on the bed and cried. Until I heard the door open. It was Ashley, she came over and held me until I stopped. I have no idea why, but in her arms, I felt safe and okay.

"You're gonna be okay. I know you're going thru a lot but has he ever done something like that before?" She says while rubbing my shoulder.
"I mean, kinda? He's called me bitch and said things he did were my fault, just like he said at the mall. He's never hit me. Or well.."
"Well what.?" She sounds angry as hell
"He's slapped me before but it was my fault. I got in his way." I say, starting to tear up again. She pulls me into a tighter hug.
"May,nothing you ever do will be reason enough for a man, especially a man you trust, to hit you. What do you mean you got in his way?"
"We were in bed,asleep, and I had to get up and he pulled me back and I kept trying to get up and he said stop.  I told him to had to go to the bathroom and he said he didn't care. I tried to get up one more time and he just smacked me."
"I'm gonna kill him" she says as she's getting up. "You'll be okay. I promise. He will never talk to you again"

She's gone. She just left the room. I'm assuming to go "talk" to Brad. I would stop her but I don't have enough energy for that. I lay down and I just fall asleep.

I'm up at like 7:30 in the morning and I have no clue why. I peek into Ashley's room to see if she's up.
"Good morning" she said drowsily
"I'm sorry, did I wake you up?"
"Of course not"
I walk into her room and sit on the bed. She looks really cute when she wakes up, she also has a really raspy voice in the morning and it's genuinely adorable.

"How are you doing?" She asks while giving me a hug.
"I'm okay,how are you?"
"Don't worry about me."
"Oh yea. Where did you go yesterday?"
"To talk to Brad"
"What did you say?"
"Lots of things." She tells me all of the many things she's called him and all I have to say is holy shit.

Ashley's POV-
"What the hell is wrong with you?! How entitled are you?! You hit her!"
"I hit her? Is that what she's telling you? Bullshit, I would never hit her"
"You've hit me! You act like I'm gonna believe you over her?! You must be the dumbest person on this fucking earth"
"Shut the fuck up ashley. You don't know what the hell you're talking about. You were drunk, I never hit you!"
"I was not drunk"
"Get the hell out of my house"
"Never EVER touch her again. Better yet. Don't speak to her again."
And then I left. What a fucking asshole. I never liked him. I know he's my brother but he's a dick. May didn't deserve that, she deserves so much better than him.

                            The next day
I wake up to see May in my doorway.
"Good morning" I say, rubbing my eyes
"I'm sorry did I wake you?"
"Of course not"
We talked for awhile about what happened with Brad. She started crying and I help her for a little while. She was so warm and I feel so happy in her arms. I think I like her. I know she was my brothers girlfriend but I genuinely think I like her. "I'm sorry" she says while she's crying into my shoulder
"Don't be sorry. Never be sorry"
She looks up,looks into my eyes,i look
into hers. I don't know what comes over me. I kiss her. With everything I have in me.

————————————————————————
And there's chapter 3. There was a lot of shit in this chapter
-🥀