Chapter 9

"Good morning babe" Ash says, kissing my neck. "Good morning gorgeous". I gave her a kiss and got up to make breakfast, blueberry pancakes and some bacon. Delicious. I walk downstairs to find Lucy already making food.

"Hey, whatcha making?" I asked,peering over the counter.
"Crepes"
"Since when do you know how to make crepes? Last time I saw you, you burnt a whole box of Mac n cheese because you forgot to add water."
She gave me the side eye and went back to what she was doing.
I went and back to the room to get Ash so we could eat and she is passed the hell out. I walked over to her side of the bed and gently shook her arm and told her it was time to eat.
*30 mins later*
"Hey, do you wanna go on a date tonight?" I ask while scrolling through Twitter.
"Sure! Where you thinking about going?"
"There's a cute cafe type of thing downtown that id like to try out."
"Alright cute, I'm going to go to the gym for a bit, I'll be back around 1 ish"
"Okay love you" I say, not even realizing I said it.
"Love you too" she said as she planted a kiss on my cheek. And with that she left the house.

Ash is kind of a work out geek, she works out everyday of every week for 2, sometimes 3, hours. Me and her are more different than we are similar. She loves getting out of the house and doing stuff, I'm completely okay with staying inside and doing nothing, I will stay inside and read for hours but she hates reading, etc but I'm madly in love with her spite our differences.
While she was out at the gym, I kinda just chilled in the living room reading a Stephan King novel. By far one of my authors, I just really like his style of writing.
*hours later*
I got so lost in my book that when I looked at my phone, the time was 5:26. Where is Ash? I quickly called her while my anxiety filled right to the top. After a couple rings, it went to voice mail. Shit. I called again and this time she answered.
"Hey, where are you?" I asked.
"Babe...I'm in the hospital. Please come to Saint Jose.." I don't think I've gotten up and left somewhere so fast..
————————————————————————
350+ Reads! This is going up so fast and I'm so happy about it, thank you guys so much!💕-🥀