Chapter Forty

HOLY POPCORN! NEVER DID I THINK ID MAKE IT THIS FAR!!! I THOUGHT ID END IT IN THE TWENTYS OR EARLY THIRTYS BUT NO!AHHHHHH:)

ELSA (P.O.V) *SHORT*

Dead I blinked at the word staring blankly at the sky above. Snowflakes fell slowly landing on my cheeks and sticking in my eyelashes. Tears rolled down my faces freezing into little crystals which were soon brushed away by a cold hand.

Pain my body seemed to numbed to feel it. I clinched the cloth of his shirt with my pale blood stained fingers. I felt everyones eyes on me but I met none. I was to busy studding the details of the snow that fell down on me

How did I end up here? Laying in the arms of none other than Jack Frost? How did I end up listening to the sobs of the people I loved so dearly around me? My head turned to look at the scene only to have my faces grabbed and turned to looked into tear filled blue eyes.

"Don't look, just look at me," Jack says, "Everythings going to be alright, I prom-"

I pushed my dry bloody fingers to his lips, "No," my voice quivered, "Don't lie to me."

"El-,"

"Shhh...I was supposed to keep her safe, and I failed, I made a promise I couldn't keep," I closed my eyes and barried my face into his shoulder, "Don't make the make the same mistake."

***Earlier***

MERIDAS (P.O.V)

I could hear the creaking of the walls louder than anyone elses. It was like id but two large speakers on both my ears and blared the loudest rock song I could think of. At the moment the pain in my head made me nearly claps.

My vision was in black and white nothing lit up blue, nothing had since alittle after I hit my head. It scared me my powers had caused me to go blind to the world . Instead of seeing black and white everything went blue and then images flashed before my eyes.

I could see the breaking of the roof and the people crammed into a small cell. Then I could see the roof falling and crushing everyone of them. Maybe it was a glimpse of fate, one I need to change.

The roof cracked more and it felt like my brain was being ripped apart on the inside. "Hurry please!" I cried.

The quickly pulled the people out the north wing through the small gaping hole of the nearly blocked interested.  The children were pulled out first. They moved fast but it wasn't fast enough. The pain was unbearably making me sink to my knees .

Tears fell from my eyes, and I wanted to blink but didn't in fear id loses the weak connection I had to the roof which allowed me to hold up. The building shook as it slid a bit more down the mountain.

The side it fell towards was the steeper side which was miles down. It took a long time to get up the mountain from that side but the was towards the front entrance was easy. I pulled my hair as the pain increased.

Nobody noticed me they were to busy getting the people out which inwas greatful. I didn't want them to see me cry. More of the roof broke fan I held it up. Small pieces escaped nearly hitting Jack causing him to yell at me.

"Hey! Your not trying hard enough hold up the fucking roof!" He excalimed.

"Shut is Jack-ass or I'll-ah," I couldn't continue my threat because of the pain in my head.

Elsa came to myside, "Jackson shes trying as head as she can." Elsa looked at the roofand the group of children beside her. "Hiccup, Kristoff, Mavis, take theses kids farther toward sthe front of the building,  will get the rest."