Chapter Four

MERIDA P.O.V

I took chewed on my fake fingers nails ripping then off one by one. The horrible taste of nail polish filled my mouth. It made me wanna gag, Never was I ever going shopping with my mother again.

It was early Tuesday morning and I was like usual late to school. But hey at least its only about  twenty minutes this time. As I ripped off the last nail I pulled into the school parking lot. My eyes narrowed at a car that was in my parking space.

Yes My parking spaces I had the one closest to the building. Nobody had ever dared to park in Merida DunBroch parking space. The last person that did was never seen again. Okay not around here anyway, I had yelled at the boy whoa name I didn't know so badly he transferes schools the same day.

Growling I took the space next to it which happened to be empty.  Climbing out of the car I walked to the one that had stole me space. It was solid black the windows were tinted it had green spinners. I had to admit it was a sweet ride not as good as mine but still.

I had seen this car a few times on the road it was usually parked down the street from my house.  In front of a grays-blue-ish house. I wasn't sure who it belonged to and I didn't care. I just wanted my space back. You can say im overacting and you'd be right but I don't care it was mine.

Grabbing my bag I marched to the building.  I chewed on my lip the halls were completely deserted besides for a few who decided to skip.  I was debating on skipping but as I pushed open the office doors I knew it was too late.

"Late again Miss, DunBroch," a voice said behind me.

"Ya know it Manny," I smirked turning to the silver haired man.

He owned the school and was also the principal we had a history.  No like a bad history or anything he was friends with my parents and I was always in his office and in detention lets just say im not any where close to being a good student.

The teachers hate me because I have a attitude problem,  speak my mind, sarcastic,  and the school prankster. 

"DunBroch being late isn't a good habit," he tells me.

"I know Manny, and call me Merida," it wasn't a option I hated being called by my last name.

"Get to class DunBroch," I groaned taking my tarty slip, "And don't be late again!"

I rolled my eyes and started to my first class. As I walked in I threw the slip onto Mr. Mickys desk. Punzie raised a eyebrow at me. I shrugged looking at her on her face was a bruise that was in the shape of a hand. I could tell she had attempted to cover it but didn't do very well.

I would have to talk to her about that later. Maybe during the meeting I looked over at Elsa. She pressed her blue glasses up, they were fake but know one knew that. Elsa had 20, 20 vision the glasses just came with the whole nerd image.

Well it wasn't really a image Elsa was a nerd but not as nerdy as everyone was convinced she was. Like most days classes were boring I was so relieved when the bell rang for lunch. The halls filled with students some shoving each other while others gossiped.

I lazily opened my locker pulling out my lunch and bag. My mother packed my lunch every morning she didn't think school food was health or sanitary.  I made my way outside to the old tree that sat the farthest from the building.

I always ate lunch here, I had friends I could sit with but I didn't want to I was more of a aloner. Not the quiet loners like Elsa if you got on my nerves I will put you in your goddamn place. I had a loud opinion on pretty much everything.