Chapter Thrity-Eight

ELSA (P.O.V)

Someone onces told me Love is pointing some elses needs before yours. Maybe thats why most people don't care about themselves there to busy caring for others. Most of my life ive been seton protecting my sister, my team.

I'll admit I loved them all. Even the ones I didn't know well. So even though I knew the weaknesses of the young girl with the gun to my head I didn't dear to attempt to uses them against her. Although Melody had betrayed me and the snowflakes I still loved her.

She was like family, I promised her mother I'd protect them but I failed. Ariel had died because she thought she owed me for saving her. When the thing is I didn't save her because I wanted her to owe me later.

I didn't save the people I did just so they had no choice but to repay me. I didn't do it to be a hero. I did it because someone had to. Someone had to be there and fight back against the Nightmares. I did it because I wanted to.

With each step down the dark hall I knew I was closes to the end. Of my life? Of my friends? I wasn't sure but something was about to end and something else was gonna begin. My eyes glanced over to the blonde boy carrying Rapunzel.

Two girls held my arms one a strawberry blonde the other short black. The gripped me tightly like I could slip away in at any moment. My ear piece rang, 'Queen, do you copy?' I of course couldn't reply,  'Its Ralph, listen you have to get out of there immediately its getting bad out here its freezing we can barely see it like a blizzard, if we don't leave soon we won't be able to leave at all!

I bit my lip, I had cuts all over from when the glass shattered and my nose itched like hell. Today wasn't my day. We stopped in front of the large metal doors. The guy holding Punz stepped forward pounding hard against the door.

It instantly opened and I was led inside, "Closes the door," a voice said. The boy did, "Now set The Queen in the chair, as for her friend put her on the floor."

I grinned my teeth as I was forced down harshly I clinched my fist. I couldn't see the three figures in front of me because they hid in the shadows. The room was large but you couldn't tell because of how dark.

"Know Snow Queen, who are you?" A womans voice spoke.

I laughed, "I go by many names, none of which your worthy of knowing," I hissed slightly, "Who I am, is none of your business."

"I can see your gonna be complicated," the woman sighs, "But thats okay because moat of our questions we know the answer."

"Like the fact your Merida DunBroch," a different male voice spoke.

I was surprised, Hiccup must have told some Nightmares about who he thought was the Snow Queen. And Melody didn't correct them? Why hadn't she told my secrets?

"How can you be so sure? I could be anyone, I mean everyones a suspect," I smirked, "I could be the next girl who greets you every morning,  or the school prom queen, heck I could be your best friend,  or maybe im your neighborhood or how about a cashier,  Oh maybe im a school teacher, Oh can you be so sure im this Merida I mean I happen to not be a redhead, but then agin I could dye my hair, were contacts, who am I?"

"You can't trick us, you fellow ex Snowflake told us everything," the woman spoke, "She told all your strategies."

Funny Melody doesn't know my strategies.

"And you plan on attacking us in three days," the second man added.

We never planned on attacking.

"Can't you just kill me already?" I asked, I saw Rapunzel move a bit nobody seem to notice, "If you have all you answers what uses to I to you?"

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Melody look at Rapunzel who moved again. Why wasn't she saying anything?