Chapter Sixteen

JACK FROST (P.O.V)

My first reaction was to punch something.

And I did.

Did it help?

Hell no!

I glared at my bleeding hand maybe punching a glass table wasn't the best choice. Alice layed on the floor the strange cake wrapped in her fingers. Whatever it was exactly I didn't know. All I knew was it knocked you out.

I looked around the room trying to think of what I should do. Everything was so messed up...note to self..don't ask a interesting nerd on a date chances are shes a leader of a gang and happens to be your archenemy. Oh and theres also a chances you'll end up in a underground secret society filled with mad people who like to keep heads on spears.

The room was dark but I could still see a bit. There wasn't much in the room besides for the table and the doors. I slowly picked up unconscious Alice and walked to the first door taking the key off the table.

The first door it didn't fit, the second it was to small, third didn't have a lock, each door I went to the key did not open. I groaned looking at the door we entered. I was hoping Elsa would just show up already.

Elsa

I frowned Elsa the Snow Queen. It didn't sound right to me in fact it sound impossible. Why didn't I kill her? I knew the answer was somewhere inside of me. I sighed leaning my back on one door sliding down it.

Still holding Alice I grabbed the bottle of clear liquid that I had threw to the floor when Alice dropped. To my surprise it hadn't shattered. Slowly moving the liquid around in the bottle I had the desire to drink it.

Then I thought about what happened to Alice and the desire was gone. Uncomfortable I sat up more this caused Alices head to fall back the cake fell from her fingers and rolled across the tiled floor.

It stopped on the red rug that was covered in glass from the table. It wasn't completely shattered only the part that was the table top. My eyes narrowed at it, I lightly layed Alice down before slowly making my way back to the rug.

Careful not to scatter the glass I grabbed the end of the rug and moved it.My eyes widen at the small wooden hatch door with a red heart. Taking the key I still had in my hand I bent down sliding it into the lock.

It fitted perfectly.

I took a beep breath and hesitated before twisting it.There was a click and...it opened...

ELSA (P.O.V)

I slid my phone in my pocket before starting back to the door. When I was back in the hallway I found it no longer deserted. Rabbits millions all white covered the floor. I froze in place foor a moment. It wasn't intill I remind myself of Jack and Alice that I started to make my way through them.

They looked at my with there redish eyes, watching me and my every moment. I held my breath intill I made it to the next hallway. Which was worse....More rabbits the only difference was they were dead.

There furry body's ripped open like some animal clawed it and slowly pulled there flesh apart. Blood lots of it drenched the floor. The worsed thing was the smell I breathed slowly threw my mouth and quickly mabe my wayndown the hall.

The farther I got the darker the lighting got but I ignored it. I went through the upside down room. Was Jack and Alice okay? Did they make it to the twins? Were Mer and Punz on there way? Would I be able to get Jack and Alice out?