Chapter Seventeen

MERIDA (P.O.V)

I let out a ear piercing cry as the metal cuffs cut deeply into my skin. The soldiers pointed there heart pointed  stick like spears at me. I did my best to jerk out of the cuffs and chains but it was useless I was stuck.

"Let me go!" I demanded.

The Heart soldiers didn't say anything they only looked at me with there red face mask that had no eye holes or mouth. I wondered how they could breath or see? It didn't seem possible to me with those mask then I remembered this was wonderland.

"I demand to speak to your ruler!" I screamed.

They all turned and walked out the door in a single filled line. I pushed myself to my feet and attempted to run towards the closing door. The cuffs held me back, they covered my hands and wrist, steal chains connected to the tips and were attatched to the floor. (A/N: Kind of like the ones from frozen)

I fell back to my knees, I didn't cry, I had to be stronger than that. I didn't scream but hell did I want to. Sighing I looked down at my knees. Please Punzie and Elsie be okay. The room was quiet the only sound was my breathing.

It was slightly cold and dark, I shivered my breath fogged the air. Me and Rapunzel had rushed here to save Elsa. After Belle sent us through the rabbit hole we started to make our way down the halls were we ran into soldiers.

They chased us we somehow got separate the soldiers found me stripped me of my bow and here I was. Sinces Rapunzel wasn't in this room I was sure she had escaped. My only hope was she found Elsa and they were on there way to rescue me.

I looked at the heart designs that covered the walls and floor they were fade and coated with dirt. Blood stained the walls splattered across the floor. Whos? I would probably never know. Silently I wished my blood would remain in my body and not end up on theses walls.

Or any other place in Wonderland. I wasn't sure how long I sat there all I knew was it kept getting colder. I felt as if I were freezing I closed my eyes. It wasn't intill I heard the cell door open that I reopened them.

There a woman stood her hair was black and fell around her in curls less crazier than mine. She was dressed in a red velvet dress she wore a black cloke with a hood. Her mask was black with red hearts.

The light from the candles that were set up around the room reflected off something silver in her belt. At first I thought it was keys but as she got closer I found it was a dagger. The womans hands were slightly bone but that was the only thing that gave away her old age.

I remembered Elsas words Replaced.....Bloody Queen someone had tooken the places of the Queen of Hearts and it was this woman infront of me. I glared hard at her.

"Let me go!" I hissed.

She smiled it wasn't exactly cold but it wasn't heart warming either. It was crazy, mad almost.  I knew instantly this woman was nuts, "Well, well I can't let you off that easy, you broke into wonderland."

"I didn't break in!" I argued.

"But you did enter wonderland without my permission, obviously trespassing," she pointed,  "And the rules of wonderland clearly state that anyone who breaks a law must be punished. "

I gulped my eyes widen maybe I would cry, "No," My whisper turned to a scream, "NO! YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO ME!"

"Oh but I can child,and I want to," she smiled she bent down eye level lifting my chin so I would look at her.

"Why?" My voice was strong and demanding.

She smirked and leaned so her lips were nearly touching my ear, "Because thats what Nightmares do, they fill you with fear and leave you feeling helpless, but listen Acher you dont just feel helpless you are helpless..."