Chapter Eighteen

ELSA P.O.V

I expected Jack to tell. About me being The Snow Queen. But Saturday morning there weren't any Nightmares beating down my door. Which lead me to think they were waiting for me to lead them to the headquarters.

So I stayed home the rest of the weekend. I didn't leave my room, with my laptop, blueprint, and map I sat on my bed planning. The curtains drawn the lights off and my headphones blaring ito my ears.

It detracted me from my pounding heart and kept me from jumping at ever noises I heard. I was becoming paranoid. I waited and waited for a attack. Monday passed painfully slow, I kept my head down.

I felt naked, like everyone in the hall could see though my soul. Were they looking at me? Did they know? Were the police going to show up and take me? Were Nightmares going to attack me? Questions and more questions similar clogged me head.

Tuesday wasn't any better, in fact it was worses. All day I kept seeing movement in the shadows. I kept feeling as if someone was watching me. Studying me. Maybe it was me but I could have sworn people were whispering about me.

Wednesday I was on the verge of screaming I felt as if I couldn't breath. They were after me! they were after me! I didn't exactly know if that was true. But I still was convinced. The only thing that calmed me was knowing that only Jack knew who The Snow Queen was...is. And not Who The Archer or The Painter or well any snowflake was.

So they were safe.

My team was safe.

Thats all that mattered. That was one of the only things I lived for, Anna, The Snowflakes, My allys, the safety of the people who are effected by the Nightmares, and Jack.

I didn't understand why but I had realized the past few days that I cared about Jack. I didn't know why I did? Or why I should care? I just did.

Maybe it was necessary?

I doubt it...Maybe it was because he was my sisters friend? Maybe because he was my first date? Or maybe it was because he safed me? Maybe it was because he didn't kill me? It didn't matter really...all that mattered was I actually cared.

For a Jackass!

For a Nightmare!

For a Show off! (Then again I cared about Merida and she was a show off, and a smartass, a-WAIT! Talking about Jack.)

For a boy I didn't really know!

Half way through the school day on Wednesdays day I completely snapped. The bell rung signaling this was my free period and also none other than Jack-fucking-ass Frosts. I found him standing by his locker talking to the scrawny Burnette Hiccup? I believe.

Ignoring everyones eyes I walked up taking Jack by the ear and pulled him down the hall. He seemed surprised so did Hiccup who didn't try to help Jack instead he waved and shouted, "GOODLUCK!"

"Ow ow ahh ow ouch stop ow ear ah hurts," he whined.

Ignoring him I pulled him inside a janitor closet, shutting the door and pulling the the string turning on the light. Jack rubbed his ear as I let go and glared at me. He opened him mouth probably to yell at me but I cut him off by pressing a blade to his throat.

"You told you son of a bitch, do you not understand what you did, now im dead, my sisters dead, everyones dead, I should have know your nothing but a cold hearted evil Night-"

"I didn't tell!"

"-Mare who cares about no- Wait what?" I stopped, "You didn't?"

He looked at me wide eyed, "No why would I, I thought I made it clear I believe you about them, the poison everything?"