Chapter Two

*Edited*
<>Rapunzel P.O.V<>

I walked down the hall of DisneyWorks people cleared way for me to pasted. It was early Monday morning and I was tired all weekend had been nothing but The Nightmares and Cheer Practice. Both were killer, fighting off the devils and trying to complete a pyramid. Gosh, all I wanted to do was crawl back into bed and sleep intill next year.

But I knew that wasn't going to happen. My hair was pulled back into a pony tail, a white flower was clipped on the left side of my head. I adjusted my purple jacket making sure it covered up my bruises and cuts.

Stupid Nightmares they just didn't know when to back down. I hated them and hate was a big word for me I was the school sweetheart I was supposed to love and care for everything. But then again that was a images, im not saying I don't love and care for people I do just not all people.

I clinched my books clicking my purple pen it calmed me. The pen replaced my weapons it kept me feeling safe. Why? I wasn't sure maybe I just like the feeling of something in my hand. A pen could be a weapon but that was besides the point.

I stopped in front of my first class walking in taking my seat. Not many students were there yet. My phone buzzed in my jean pocket. I pulled it out looking at the message.

<>E-Elsa, M-Merida, R-Rapunzel<>

E- Somethings Not right I can feel it

I quickly replied my fingers shaking.

R- I know me to

M- See that you didn't invite me to the chatroom

E and R- Sorry

M- Did you hear the news?

E- No

R-Me Either

M- Well im all over it well aleast my car is

E- Great Merida! Note the sarcasm anyway like I was saying something isn't right half the student body is on edge they all seem scared.

M- I noticed that 2

R- I bet they heard of our battle Saturday

E- That probably it

R- Hey why aren't you guys in class yet its about to start!?

M- Hold on blondie im almost there

E- I might be late im trying to avoid....Them

R- Bullys again,

E- Yah I don't understand why can't they just leave me alone

Elsa was bullied by a group that was made up of some of the must popular people in school. Hans Isles, Duke Weisel, Astrid Storm, and James Hook. I hated them just as much as I hated the nightmares. Astrid wasn't to bad but she was no better than any of the others.

R- Take the long hallway here and hurry.

E- I plan 2, p.s keep ur guard up winter still hasn't came yet and those Nightmares are lurking

I put my phone away just as Merida walked in she didn't look at me. Nobody knew Me, Elsa, and Merida were friends. It was good that way so nobody could suspect us to me the leaders of the Snowflakes. Like how our enemys people are called Nightmares our people are called Snowflakes.