Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

RAPUNZEL P.O.V

"Lay her down here!" I demaned pushing everything off the wooden table. Elsa and Merida layed Melody down flat. Quickly I took off her air mask this caused the thirteen year old to choke.

"What are you doing she can't breath!" Merida exclaimed.

"I know!" I hissed putting the mask back on, "I had to seeing if she could get any air without it!"

Elsa looked around our headquarters we had a few but this was the biggest it was a old office building that we bought when all this started. We all pitched in but most of the money came from Elsa parents they had left her the will that she wasn't supposed to get intill she came of age but she managed to get it early.

It was located just outside of town surrounded by trees although you could see it from far away.Nobody dared to go near it because it looked like it would cave at any second on the outside. But the inside was a whole different story.

It was huge and was completely safe. This was were we kept most of our weapons and planned our attacks back at the Nightmares.

I looked over Melody my eyes found way to the strange red scales that formed on her skin. Elsa followed my gaze, "Do you think?" I choked.

She nodded, "They recreated the curse, " Elsa pushed her bangs out of her face.

"Melody did you touch anything today a fish maybe?" I demanded.

"Flounder jump-p o-out t-the tan-k this morning, " she breathed, "I put him back then went with my dad to get question by investigaters again."

Elsa signed, "Have you had any shots lately?"

"The g-guy that killed my mom," her eyes began to droop, "Needle...clear liquid...."

"No shit shit shit!" Elsa cried.

"Language!" I warned.

She glared, "Do you know what this means Rapunzel!!" She exclaimed.

"Of course she does we all do now calm down," Merida said, "Rapunzel you know what to do."

"It might not work!" I stated.

"JUST DO IT!" Elsa demaned.

"Ha thats on shirts," Merida laughed.

Elsa glared, "Shut up!"

"Yes my queen!" Mer joked.

I rolled my eyes and blocked them out, "This might be weird but just don't freak out," I tell Melody.

Here eyes widen a bit but she nodded I took her hand and started to sing, (A/N:I changed it her magic doesn't come from her hair but her hands. Why? Well that will be explained later)

"Flower, gleam and glow Let your power shine Make the clock reverse Bring back what once was mine Heal what has been hurt Change the Fates' design Save what has been lost Bring back what once was mine What once was mine," My hands started to glow a gold color and Melody fell unconscious.

Quickly I released her hand and checked her heart beat. A smile formed on my face as I removed the mask.She wouldn't need that anymore.

(SORRY PUNZIE P.O.V WAS SHORT)

ELSA P.O.V

I opened my front door rubbing my tired eyes. My head hurt from everything that happened to day. It was around 11:30pm and all I wanted was to curl up in a ball and sleep. But I knew that wasn't going to be possible when I stepped in my house.