~ F I F T Y ~

Taehyung

Wonho...

Wonho.

Who the fucking hell was Wonho and how dare he make out with my wife?!

I was going to kill him. I was going to slice him into a thousand pieces and go to the zoo to feed him to a god damn crocodile! How dare he taint my beautiful girl's lips. I was beyond mad. That bastard with the washboard abs that were lickable.

I'd be the judge of that.

"What the fuck?" I said to myself.

"You ok there?" Yoongi asked, "Or are you still trying to figure out who Wonho is?"

"Don't say such a filthy name in my presence!" I cried out, "I will not have that name melt my ears!"

"Stop being such an idiot," Jin said, sipping his tea and reading the newspaper, "She wouldn't be as mad if you had told her,"

"She never gave me the chance," I pouted, "She just kneed me in the face and the police got me to leave,"

Jin put the paper down and linked his fingers together, leaning on the table, "How hard did you try?"

"Well...she then threw things at me and she yelled at me," I said, "She hurt my feelings and-"

"What did you do for her to knee you in the face?"

"I, uh, I kissed her,"

"I see," Jin said standing up, "If you want to know who Wonho is, he is the man hugging her right now,"

I jumped to my feet and almost smashed my face on the coffee shop window. Babe had a big smile on her face and she tucked her hair behind her ears as if she was shy! This Wonho loser bent down to kiss her on the cheek and she playful smacked him in the chest making him laugh.

"I'm going to kill him!"

"Taehyung," Namjoon said.

"She has spotted us,"

"Oh fuck!" 

I stepped back away from the window but ended up catching my foot on the chair, tumbling to the floor. I yelped in pain as I knocked the hot drinks onto me. Luckily they weren't scalding hot.

"Are you spying on me?"

I looked up to see Babe standing there with her hands on her hips. Even with the scowl, she was sending me she was beautiful.

"Hey, Babe,"

"Don't hey babe me," She said, "Answer the question,"

"Did you get the sexy underwear for your new boyfriend?" I muttered.

She gasped and pressed her skirt against her leg, "You are such an ass!"

"Petal, have a seat," Jin said and I sat up, "Taehyung, go clean yourself up,"

"I don't have time for this," She said, "I need to get back to-"

"I'm sure your boyfriend can wait," I said standing up, "God damn. My shirt has gone see-through! Like what you see babe? Better than those washboard abs, I can tell you that,"

"I should have kneed you harder in the face," She said, "I don't have time to talk. I have an important meeting. Good-bye,"

"We will be around for dinner," Jin said, "Don't even think about going to your friends. Because we will find you,"

"And you will kidnap me and blah, blah, blah," She said, walking away. I couldn't help but watch her walk across the road to the washboard abs guy and he put his hand on her shoulder.

"I will chop his hands off if he keeps touching her like that,"

"They aren't dating," Jungkook said, "It's obvious,"

"Or because you've been following her for the past 3 months," Hoseok said, "Let her get a new boyfriend. She'd be out of our lives for good then,"

"If only it was that simple," Jimin said, "Even though we killed everyone in that building, more will take their places. I managed to erase her data from the system but they could track her down,"

I ran my hands through my tea-soaked hair and sighed, "It might have been easier to just keep her at Jin's place,"

"Namjoon, pay for our meal," Jin said, "We have things to do and people to see,"

"And kill?" I asked, with hope and Yoongi smacked the back of my head, "Maybe not then,"

"God damn," Jimin said, "It looks like it's about to rain and I look really sexy today. I don't want my hair messed up,"

"Do you think Babe is dressing sexy to impress me?"

"You're kidding right?" Jungkook said, "She has been dressing like that for the past 3 months. I've had to wank a few times to-ow! Why the fuck did you punch me?"

"You don't get to wank over her,"

"If you don't get out of this coffee shop within the next 5 seconds, I will start shooting,"

Hana

By the time my meeting ended, it was chucking it down. Luckily, I had a new car...I say new, but it was still an old thing but it got me from A to B and it used to belong to a boy-racer. Which meant I got home in no time.

I slammed the car door shut as and jogged to my front door just to spot dog shit sitting next to it.

"Ok," I said, throwing my bag inside, "That does it!" 

I scooped the shit up in a bag and marched over to my neighbour's house, not caring that I was soaked in such a short amount of time. I hammered my hand against the door waiting for her to open. When the door opened I threw it against her bare feet as hard as I could. It splattered up her leg and she let out a strangled scream of disgust.

"The next time that fucking dog shits in my garden, I am going to rub your fucking face in it!" I yelled at her, "Keep that fucking thing away from my house because I am not going to take it anymore. Get it?"

Before she could say anything, I turned on my heel and walked back to my house. I slammed the front door shut and peeled my shirt from my body and dropped it onto the floor, quickly followed by my skirt.

"That dumb old hag," I muttered, "I will shit in a bag myself and set it on fire on her doorstep if she does it again,"

I walked to the small cupboard by my stairs and as I pulled a towel out I felt a shiver shoot up my spine. I turned slowly and screamed as loud as I could.