~ E L E V E N ~

Namjoon had made me tea and a sandwich before everyone started to talk. Taehyung was pressed against me on the sofa as his two friends...or enemies sat on the sofa opposite. I was struggling to keep my eyes off them, to be honest. Don't get me wrong, Taehyung was very handsome but Namjoon and Yoongi were as well.

I caught eyes with Namjoon and he winked at me making me almost down my boiling hot tea down and I had to avert my eyes to the coffee table. Yoongi hadn't cracked a smile but my god was I looking forward to seeing it. Just the way he sat there with his arms folded made me want to dribble and the dimples Namjoon had...god. I was becoming like a schoolgirl crush.

"Can you two cover your faces?" Taehyung said, making me jump, "I don't like how my love is looking at you two like snacks,"

"They are snacks," I said under my breath, "Ow! Don't elbow me,"

"I am the only snack you need," Taehyung huffed, "You are mine, babe,"

"Uh-huh," I said, "And do you even remember my name?"

"So what did you want to talk about?" Taehyung said, changing the subject.

"How did you end up with Cupcake?" Namjoon asked with a smirk, "I didn't think you went for single girls,"

"It was a misunderstanding,"

"A misunderstanding?" Namjoon glared at him, "I went to look for her and you were balls deep!"

"I didn't realise that you were the one that brought her home," Taehyung said, "She looked bored and one thing led to another. It wasn't my fault that she was more interested in me. I said I was sorry and wouldn't have done it if you were the one who-"

"Wait," I said, interrupting him, "I might be getting myself confused, but if it wasn't Namjoon who brought her home, you would have left her alone?"

"So, let's get talking," Taehyung said.

Yoongi scoffed, "Kitten, let me tell you something about our precious, Taehyung. He is selfish, stupid as fuck and has often stolen a few of our one-nighters,"

"And what the hell does he do?" I asked, "Does he scream about a ghost blowing him on the neck?"

"Oh, babe," Taehyung said, sliding an arm around my shoulder, "I've been trying to hold back when it comes to getting between your legs but-ow! Can you not pinch my nipple?"

"Next time you touch me, I'll pinch you somewhere more painful,"

Namjoon chuckled, "I like you Cupcake. I can see why he kidnapped you. Taehyung, you better fucking talk before I kill you and keep her for myself,"

I wouldn't mind at all.

Taehyung sighed, "You know how I have always wanted to get out of this life. I was bored and needed something more normal. I spoke to the guy who hired me and things got out of control. I killed him thinking it was the best idea and clearly it wasn't. I set him on fire and went home to have marshmallows,"

"And you can't fake your death?" Yoongi asked.

"I...shit, I didn't think about that," Taehyung said, "I've been distracted by this beauty the whole time,"

"How many have you killed so far?" Namjoon asked, "Not including the boss,"

"I, uh," Taehyung laughed awkwardly, "I've lost count,"

"There was one in the alley, I think about 2 in my house, the guy in the hotel and I'm not sure how many at the petrol station," I said, making them all look at me, "You used a car bomb for that,"

"Ok," Namjoon said, "Cupcake is officially my new favourite person,"

"You can't have her," Taehyung said, "If you want to know the exact number it's more than...20,"

"They won't stop until you are dead," Yoongi sighed, "So why do you want our help after all these years?"

"It's been about 4 years since you've bothered to talk to us," Namjoon said, "And today is the first time you have ever said sorry about fucking my date,"

"You had a gun in my mouth," Taehyung said, "It was kinda hard to say sorry,"

Namjoon sighed, "Why do you want our help?"

"We are getting married and we don't want anyone to get in our way,"

"We aren't getting married," I said.

"You agreed and you've even seen my dick,"

"We have seen your dick but that doesn't mean that we are going to marry you," Yoongi said, running his hand through his hair, "Why do you want our help?"

Taehyung sighed, "If you want my honest opinion, it's because you are the only people I can turn to. We might have not seen eye to eye a few years ago but I just thought-"

"Taehyung," I said as he started to pout, "Just tell the truth,"

"That is the truth," Taehyung said, quietly.

I held back a smile, "Then why don't I tell them?"

Taehyung groaned, "Do you know how embarrassing it was to admit that to you?"

"Yes but..." I stopped and thought about how to build his ego and I smiled slightly, "It made you seem really manly being able to admit your feelings. It was kinda...ugh, it was really sexy,"

Taehyung blinked a few times and turned to his friends, "I missed you guys,"

"What?" Namjoon and Yoongi said together.

"Now I have admitted that," Taehyung said getting to his feet, "I'm going to show my future wife how sexy and manly I can be...in bed,"

"I'm not having sex with you," I said.

"But you've been-"

"If you missed us so much why didn't you just find us?" Namjoon said, "You know where all the safe houses are, you know how to get in contact with us and now that you are in danger, you call us,"

"I told you," Yoongi said, "He's thick as shit,"

"So, do you have my back or do I have to do this alone?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi folded his arms, "What do we get out of it?"

"My friendship," Taehyung said, "And you are invited to our wedding,"

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "Fine. We will help you but the boys won't be happy. They don't want anything to do with you,"

"How do you plan to work your way around that one?"

I sipped my tea watching Taehyung think it out and he made me jump when he clapped his hands once.

"I use her," Taehyung said.

"What?" I said.

"Babe, you don't know them as I do," He grinned at me, "If I was to send you in first they would crumble. You are super hot and if push comes to shove I will use you as a shield. They won't shoot someone innocent. Especially Jungkook. Hot women make him nervous,"

I narrowed my eyes and glared at him, making his friends laugh slightly.

"Why are you glaring at me?" Taehyung said.

"I'm hoping you'll spontaneously combust," I said punching him on the shoulder, "You are not going to be using me as a shield nor are you going to use my good looks to distract your...wait, that might not be a bad idea,"

"I'm sorry, what?"

"You aren't as stupid as you look," I smiled, "If they are as hot as Namjoon and Yoongi, I don't mind staying with them while you deal with the hit on your head,"

"You are really mean today, babe,"

"You can't even remember my name," I muttered.