~ T W E N T Y O N E ~

I stretched my arms above my head and let out a small sigh, feeling the most relaxed I had done in a few weeks. I stared at the ceiling for a few more seconds before turning onto my side and letting out a small scream at the man leaning on the doorframe.

"I fucking knew it," He said, "I tried not to think it was you, but I knew deep down that you were the girl Taehyung kidnapped,"

My words were caught in my throat as he glared at me and as he stepped forward I jumped to my feet and put the bed between us. He lifted an eyebrow and carried on walking towards me.

"I felt sorry for you because I thought someone stood you up," He said, "I built up all the courage I had to come over and talk to you. Do you know how fucking hard that was?"

"I-uh, I-"

"Then you ran out on me and as stupid as it sounds, it really fucking hurt,"

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"Save it," He said, with a sigh, "I finally thought I could chat with a pretty girl and not get tongue-tied and you ran out on me,"

The man sat down on the bed and rubbed his face. I stood awkwardly as he shook his head, muttering under his breath. I looked at the door hoping someone would come in to help me out, but there was only darkness.

"W-where are the others?"

The man looked over his shoulder at me, "I killed them,"

"W-what?"

"I'm joking," He sighed, "They are asleep. So much for looking out for you. It was so easy to walk by them. They are out of practice. Do you know, I didn't think that I would be so hurt by you just walking out? I only wanted to make sure that you got home safe after having your heartbroken,"

I suddenly felt bad for him and I rubbed the top of my arm, "I really am sorry. I didn't know what else to do. I thought that you and Taehyung were going to start killing each other,"

"I'm past wanting to kill him," He sighed and shrugged, "I can't be bothered with this anymore. That man is a total dick and no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to kill him. Look, I don't know what is going on or why you are being dragged around, but if you think I'm going to hurt you then-"

"If you were going to hurt me, you would have done it already," 

The man smiled softly and I felt my cheeks burn, "Yeah. You're right. Um, you can sit next to me if you want? I won't bite,"

"I don't know," I said, biting into my lip.

"No, it's ok," He sighed, "I don't blame you. You don't know me and here you are, sleeping in one of my spare bedrooms. I don't even know your name. Namjoon keeps calling you Cupcake and Yoongi calls you Kitten,"

"Oh," I said, "I'm...I'm Hana,"

"Cute," He sighed, "I'm Jimin. It would be nicer to meet you under a different circumstance and if you hadn't been kidnapped, I would have liked to take you on a date,"

I found myself smiling, "You don't seem like the others. What I mean is, they are assassins, so I...I mean you look too...different,"

Jimin lifted his eyebrow, "What are you trying to say, Angel?"

"Well, it's just...I don't know. You seem more gentle and too cute to be able to-"

"Did you just call me cute?" Jimin asked getting to his feet and my heart dropped into my stomach at how his facial expression changed, "I am not cute. I'm a dangerous man, Angel and if you want me to show you that, then just say the fucking word and I will kill those bastards in my apartment,"

"O-oh," I said, backing up against the wall, "You a-aren't cute. T-totally not c-cute,"

Jimin smirked and walked around the bed to put his hand either side of my head, leaning into me, "Taehyung is an idiot to let you out of his sight. I wonder what he'd do if-ow!"

I shoved him away rubbing my forehead and pushed my tears away as I ran from him. I heard him let out a string of curse words as he chased after me and I yelled for someone to help me. It took me seconds to reach the main room and the boys were on their feet, with guns in their hands.

"Help!" I said, crashing into Taehyung. He grunted slightly and fell back onto the sofa with me wrapped around him, "He's going to kill me,"

"I'm not going to kill you!" Jimin snapped, "I'm going to kill him!"

"You said you weren't going to kill him!" I said, looking up at him, "Not only are you cute, but you are also a liar!"

Jimin's eyes went wide, "I'm not cute!"

"Shut up cutie," Jungkook giggled, "Ok, don't point the gun at me,"

"I thought I said I didn't want to see that bastard anymore," Jimin said, "You told me that you would keep him away from me,"

"Things have changed," Namjoon said, "He needs your help,"

"The only help he needs is with dying,"

Yoongi sighed, "You need to listen to what we have to say. It's important and Kitten is in danger as well,"

"Why would I care about what happens to her?" Jimin said, glaring at me.

Taehyung shifted underneath me, "Um, Babe? Can you get off me please?"

"What? But he-" I started.

"You are beginning to excite me and Tae Jr isn't quite ready to-"

"Ugh!" I said, falling off him, "Why would you say that?!"

"Because it is true," He huffed and stood up, "Damn, look at that boner!"

"Someone let me shoot him in the dick," Jungkook said, "Why does he always get the pretty rubbing themselves against them?"

I stepped away from them as they started arguing and I felt Jimin glaring at me. I wondered what happened to how he was, to someone who was shooting me a death glare. I shifted on my feet and he scoffed.

"Don't worry, Angel," Jimin said, "I won't bite you in front of all these people. I'll just wait until you are alone to eat you,"

"If you go near her," Taehyung said, "I'll feed you your own dick,"