~ T H I R T Y S I X ~

Taehyung

I closed my eyes trying to focus but all I could think about was the girl I had let down. The girl who had learned to love me but I was an asshole and broke her. 

"Does it feel good baby?"

My thoughts of Hana disappeared and I pushed myself to my elbows seeing, Dawon stroking my dick in her hand. I had thought she would help ease my stress but it wasn't working. I couldn't do it anymore. I moved her away from me and grabbed my boxers, getting dressed quickly.

"Is everything ok?" She asked, sliding her hands around my waist and I tensed, "You are so tense. Let me help you out,"

"I'm not in the mood," I bit out and stepped out of her grip, "Get dressed and leave,"

"But-"

"I said leave!" I said, turning on her, "I don't want to see your face again!"

Dawon shrunk back, tears in her eyes, "I knew it,"

"Knew what?" I scoffed.

"Somone else has your heart now," She said and wiped her eyes, "I should have realised from the way you kept stealing glances at her or the way you never wanted to be around me anymore,"

"I'm sorry,"

"No," She snapped and she shook her head, "You don't need to say sorry, Taehyung. It's partly my fault for not realising you never loved me,"

I rubbed the back of my neck and watched her get dressed. She picked her heels up and walked over to me.

"No wonder she was so angry at me," Dawon laughed, sadly, "How stupid can I get? I'm supposed to be a doctor and notice when people are in pain. She must hate me,"

"She hates me more," I said, "We had fun but-"

"You don't need to explain it," She smiled, wiping the tears from her face, "You are right. We did have fun but I am stopping you from going to the girl you love,"

I walked her to my bedroom door and she kissed me gently before walking away. I gulped and spotted Hana walking up the stairs with Jungkook behind her. They were both laughing and I wanted to run over to them and push him away from her...but I had ruined everything. I should have been honest with her and Dawon but I wasn't. I was too scared.

Hana could do much better than me and that was probably why I didn't tell her. I wanted to break her heart so she could find someone better. If it was in the arm's of Jungkook then I would have to step back and let her find happiness, even if it broke me.

Shit. I was so pathetic.

"Oh," Jungkook said, when he spotted Dawon, "Are you ok?"

Hana

I held my scowl as Dawon stopped in front of me but I noticed that she was crying.

"I'm ok," She sighed, "Well, I will be. Hana, would it be ok to speak with you?"

"Not really,"

"Please," Dawon said, almost begging me, "I won't keep you. I just need to check you over before I leave and I had to explain a few things to you,"

I sighed loudly, "Fine. But Jungkook has to be there,"

Dawon smiled, "Of course,"

"I'll be right with you, Princess," Jungkook said, "I have to talk to Taehyung. It won't take long,"

"Then make sure you knock," Dawon said, "I won't have you walking in on Hana being topless,"

I pushed my bedroom door open and she followed me in, asking me to sit down on the bed. She was very gentle as she checked my body.

"You are healing very well," Dawon said, "Give it a few more days and you should be able to do more. You don't have any infections in the cuts and your eyes are healing perfectly. If you need to take painkillers, then I will leave some with Jin,"

"Thanks," I muttered not wanting to be too rude.

Dawon sat on the bed next to me and took my hand in hers, "I'm so sorry. My own feelings for Taehyung blinded me and I didn't realise how you felt for each other,"

"What are you talking about?" I asked with a frown.

"I'm coming in!" Jungkook called through the door and he came in, heading to the chair by the window, "Don't let me interrupt,"

"Sweetie," Dawon said, "I know you love Taehyung. It's no wonder you were so abrupt with me. I want to apologise for not realising it sooner. If I had, then your argument wouldn't have happened and I feel at fault,"

"You don't need to say sorry," I said quietly, "Taehyung didn't tell me he had a girlfriend and if I had known, I never would have fallen for him,"

"Taehyung is at fault for that but he has never been able to express his feelings properly and I have known him for years," She smiled at me, "Taehyung hides his true feelings well but I didn't want to believe his feelings towards you. I wanted to keep what we had but that would have been selfish of me. Hana, Taehyung and I are no longer,"

"I-"

"Taehyung loves you," Dawon said, tears brimming in her eyes, "So much and I always thought he would love me as he does you, but he doesn't. I could be a complete bitch and keep him from myself but then that would make 3 miserable people instead of 1,"

"He doesn't love me," I whispered and Jungkook scoffed, but quickly said sorry, "You heard what he said to me,"

"Yes, I did," She said, "And you should hit him for what he said. He was or he is still scared. I can tell that he cares very much for you and he doesn't want you to get hurt anymore. He blames himself for you getting kidnapped after saying he was going to protect you,"

"This was my own fault,"

"Look," She said, "I won't stay here much longer, but I want you to think long and hard about your feelings and what you are going to do about it. Love is difficult sometimes and so damn confusing, but you don't want to let that feeling go too soon,"

Dawon got to her feet and sighed.

"It was lovely to meet you," She said, "Honestly, I wouldn't want anyone else for Taehyung. You are sweet, beautiful and seem to keep him under control. I will leave my number with Jin, so if you ever want to talk, just give me a call. I hope we can become friends despite what has happened,"