~ T H I R T Y T H R E E ~

Taehyung

She kissed me.

She actually kissed me!

To say I was happy was a fucking understatement. I was over the god damn cabinet...wait. Was it the cabinet? Oh who the fuck cared?!

Babe kissed me.

I had to stop myself from grinning like a Cheshire cat as I carried her inside Jin's place but I couldn't help it. Just the feel of her lips on mine made me want more but she was injured and I had to focus on getting her better.

But damn. Those lips tasted better than I had ever imagined.

"Stop smiling," She muttered under her breath.

"I can't help it. You kissed me,"

"Oh my god," She said, "Shut up!"

"Sorry, babe," I chuckled, "But I am never forgetting that. You made the first move and-"

"So, you creeping into my bed in the middle of the night isn't making the first move?"

"No, that's just being creepy," I said, "And you didn't want it. But you wanted the kiss. Shit. I'm so hard right now,"

"Put me down!" She exclaimed, "Put me down right now! I will walk!"

"But I haven't held you in a week and you like-"

"I swear to god, if you don't put me down right now, I will-"

"Ok!" I said lowering her to the floor, "I will let you walk but at least let me help you walk. You are bruised all over and you are weak,"

A small sigh escaped her lips and I gulped wanting to taste them again, "I can't argue with that,"

When I helped her wobble into one of Jin's medical rooms, her eyes went wide as they all rushed at her. Jimin engulfed her in a hug and she yelped in pain, but he didn't let her go.

"I'm so glad you are ok!" He said, finally holding her at arms distance, "You have no idea what we went through to look for you,"

"Take your hands off her," I said, pushing him away, "She is injured and you don't get to touch her. She's mine,"

"Are you still on about that?" Jungkook sighed and shook his head, "If you have forgotten, Princess and I have kissed. Haven't we?"

Taehyung smirked, "Yeah? Well-ow! What was that for?"

Hana

"Stop talking," I muttered and he pouted, making my cheeks burn.

"I have a doctor coming to see you," Jimin said, leading me to one of the beds sitting in the bright white room, "She is one we all use when we get injured. She knows who we are and has never stabbed us in the back,"

"If she did, she would die," Yoongi shrugged, "She works with a lot of assassins and has stitched us up a few times,"

I gasped out in pain as Jimin lifted me onto the bed and he apologised.

"I don't want to sound mean, Cupcake," Namjoon said, looking me up and down, "But you look like shit,"

"And I feel like it too," I sighed, "Um...thanks for coming for me,"

"Did you really think that we would just leave you?" Jin asked.

"Well, yes," I said, "Especially you,"

There was a knock on the door, and a woman stepped in making me feel even more like shit. She was beautiful, with high cheekbones, deep blue eyes and jet black hair tied in a tidy bun. Her pencil skirt was tight and showed her figure and her white shirt was even tighter, the buttons struggling to stay up over her oversized boobs. I quickly glanced down at my average chest and made a mental note to buy more pushup bras.

"Hello boys," She smiled and looked at me, "You owe me big time for coming here on my day off,"

Jimin shook his head, "Correction, you owe us and you are getting paid,"

"Sure, sure," She said, "So, who is the patient?"

"Sugar Tits," Hoseok mumbled and gestured to me with his thumb.

"I assume that isn't her real name," She said walking over to me, "Well, it looks like you've been through the wars. May I check you over?"

I nodded and she turned to look at the boys, who had stepped closer.

"Can I help you?" She said, lifting her eyebrows up.

"We-"

"If you don't mind, I would like to check the patient," She said, "You may leave and if you are that worried, you can stand outside,"

They all sighed and Taehyung was staring at his feet.

"TaeTae," She said looking over at him and anger shot through my body, "Can you get me a bowl of hot water, some towels and bandages please?"

"Uh, yeah," He said leaving the room without a second glance. The other boys took their leave and she turned back to me with a smile. I didn't want to smile at her and I felt stupid for the reason behind it.

"You must have been so scared," She said, sitting on the edge of the bed, "But so brave. I can't imagine what you must have gone through but don't worry. You are safe and I am here to look after you,"

"Thanks," I mumbled.

"Now, let's take a look at your wounds," She said, "Let me know if I hurt you, ok?"

I nodded and she helped me out of my top to look at all the cuts and bruises on my body. Every now and then she'd ask if I hurt or felt uncomfortable but I was ok. Mostly. I yelped out in pain when she pressed on my ribs and she jerked her hand back with a frown.

"I don't need an x-ray to know that you have cracked ribs," She said, "The bruises help me with my diagnosis as well. I am positive that it's only a small crack but it will take a few weeks to heal. You need to take it easy so you aren't in too much pain. I will get one of the boys to get some painkillers for you. Stay in bed for at least a week and don't pick up anything too heavy. I will be back for another checkup in a few weeks to make sure you are healing properly. How does that sound?"

"Sounds ok," I said quietly, and the door opened. Taehyung came in with what the doctor needed and I saw the lust in her face as she watched him walk closer.

"Thank you TaeTae," She said standing up and ran her fingers through his hair, "Baby, why don't you have a shower and get rid of the blood?"

My eyes went wide and I looked at him, "Baby?"

The doctor chuckled, "Take no notice. Let me bandage some of your wounds and I will let you sleep. You need to focus on healing,"

Taehyung couldn't look me in the eye and I felt sick to my stomach. I couldn't believe how jealous I was and kept thinking if he even liked me. I swallowed the lump in my throat and forced myself to look away from them.

"I'll leave you to it, Dr Yook," Taehyung mumbled.

"Since when do you call me that?" She laughed and I huffed, "You can still call me babe,"

"Can you just get on with sorting my wounds out?" I snapped making them look at me, "I want to sleep and I am really not in the mood to see you two acting so lovey-dovey,"

"I am so sorry!" The doctor said, rushing to my side "Truly. You are my main priority. I'm sorry. I have never done that before,"

"It's fine," I said almost snapping again and I looked at Taehyung, "You can go now,"

He opened his mouth but quickly closed it. Taehyung nodded once and walked away, closing the door behind him.

"I'm sorry again," The doctor said, "I'm Dr Yook Dawon,"

"Yang Hana," I said, not wanting to look at her. I knew I was being childish but my jealousy got the better of me.