~ F O R T Y F O U R ~

I rolled off Taehyung and we caught our breath. The moon was bright in the sky lightening up everything we were surrounded by. Taehyung laughed slightly and I looked up at him.

"What's so funny?"

"I got you riding me,"

"You...you are such a loser," I muttered and sat up grabbing my underwear. I quickly slid into them and laid back down as he stuffed himself back into his pants and jeans. He let out a sigh and pulled me into him, kissing the top of my head.

"It's romantic," He said quietly, "Out here,"

"It is,"

"And then having you ride my dick makes it the best romantic thing I have ever done,"

"I can't wait for the more romantic dates from you," I muttered and he got to his feet, stretching his arms high above his head. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

Taehyung helped me to my feet and pulled me into another kiss. His tongue brushed gently against mine and he smiled, moving away from the kiss.

He linked his fingers with mine and we walked slowly back to the house. The closer we got back to the house, the more I started to feel sick with worry. I knew that Taehyung and his friends would be leaving in a few days. Of course, I knew they could fight well and Jungkook said that many had tried to kill them but failed, however, I still had that sick feeling that something bad was going to happen.

Before I knew it, we were standing on the decking.

"Taehyung," I said, pulling him to a stop, "Do you have to do this?"

He sighed, "Babe, I've told you. I need to end it properly or I can never have a normal life with you,"

"Do you think this is a good idea?"

"Nope,"

"Good," I said, "I'd be concerned if you did,"

"I know you're worried but you've got nothing to worry about," Taehyung said, "Because if they catch me and put me in handcuffs, I can just pick the lock and kill them,"

"You know how to unlock handcuffs?" I asked letting him walk me inside, "Teach me,"

"Absolutely not,"

"What? Why?"

Taehyung smirked and walked into the living room where everyone else was, "Because what if I want to handcuff you in a sexual way and you pick the lock?"

My face went bright red and I wanted to hide under a rock, "When is that ever going to happen?"

"Can a man not dream?"

"No!" I said, "Not about me in that way,"

Taehyung giggled, "Tell that to my dreams,"

Something wasn't right and I could feel it before I opened my eyes. I reached out beside me in the bed and my heart sunk into my stomach. I quickly sat up and saw an envelope pinned to the pillow. I could feel myself shaking as I picked it up.

Babe,

I know we told you that we were going in a few days but we lied. I guess we just didn't want to worry you even more. Don't blame one of us because we all came to the conclusion. It was to protect you.

Shit.

I know you're crying but don't cry. We will be ok.

Ok, so maybe not ok but like, ok enough to come back. Don't worry too much we are professionals and it's been very hard for people to kill us. You saw first hand what we can do.

I mean, it wasn't a pretty sight for you but we came off alright...right?

Ok. Look. I didn't want you to worry about those two days and not relax and have some fun. It was unfair to you because it was me who got you into this situation. I guess it was me worrying more than you.

I left after you fell asleep but don't worry, I didn't kiss you or anything or take a look at those perfect boobs of yours...ok, maybe I did. But I swear I didn't touch. I just wanted to have a look at what I was walking out on.

And by walking out, I mean leaving the bed to go kill those mother fuckers who want me dead. 

I just want you safe and to relax. Maybe have some marshmallows. Do you remember the ones I was talking about when I told you about me burning that guy? Yeah. Well, go to my room and they are somewhere. I'm also sorry for the mess, but before we left I couldn't find my lucky socks and I can't go to kill someone without my socks.

They are bright blue with little white birdies on and they are really cute. I can't remember who got them for me but I can't do something this big without wearing them. Oh and if you like some of my tops, take them and rub your scent all over them. That way, when I come back I can sleep in those tops and imagine you rubbing your naked boobs all over them. Damn. I'm getting a raging boner while I'm imagining that.

I should focus on what I was originally talking about.

I promise I will be back. I don't break promises. I don't think I do but to be honest, I don't remember making promises before. You are special though.

Just remember that I love you. More than I could ever think I could.

Your overly handsome, ridiculously sexy future husband,

Kim Taehyung.

(P.S. I lied about not doing anything after I saw your naked body. I may or may not have touched my raging boner. See you soon, Babe)

He was gone.

And he didn't even give me a proper goodbye.