~ T H I R T Y O N E ~

Blood.

There was so much blood. I hadn't even seen so much in the movies I had seen.

It was like it was floating in the air like dust and I wasn't sure if I had blinked since the beginning of this fight. My body felt weak and I had collapsed to my knees because I just couldn't stand up anymore.

I had never seen Taehyung like that before and it scared me. I had seen him kill people in front of me and see him grin as he blew a car up, but seeing him like this made my blood run cold. I knew he was a killer but I was afraid of him. His face was so cold and I'm certain that he hadn't blinked as he started killing...no, slaughtering the men around us.

A pair of hands were placed on my shoulders, and I screamed shoving the person back. I looked up at the person who had grabbed me and saw Taehyung sitting on his bum looking at me. My heart was racing and he looked down at himself covering in blood.

"I...sorry," He said quietly, "I should have called your name. Everyone is dead so we can go home,"

"Don't touch me!" I said as he reached towards me, "Please...don't come near me,"

Taehyung nodded and stepped away from me, kicking the stones at his feet, "Sorry, Hana,"

My eyes went wide as he called me by my name and he walked away leaving Jimin with me. I felt a wave of guilt as Taehyung walked away from me and I looked up at Jimin. He let out a sigh and lifted me to my feet.

"You're covered in blood," He said, trying to wipe my face with his sleeve, "Shit. I have blood on my sleeve. Come on. Let's get you home, ok?"

After my shower, I dressed in a pair of high waisted yoga shorts and a top that touched the waistband. I quickly gave myself two plaits and slipped some socks on before I headed downstairs for something to eat.

I reached the top of the stairs as Taehyung walked up the stairs. He spotted me and turned around, heading back downstairs again. Even though my heart was racing I called out to him and he stopped not looking at me.

"How...how are you feeling?" I asked quietly.

"You don't need to worry about me, Hana," He said, "Just focus on yourself,"

"Taehyung, I-"

"Don't worry about it," He said finally looking at me, "I understand. It's hard to be around someone like me,"

He sent me a small, sad smile and walked away. My heart sunk into my stomach and I rubbed the top of my arm, letting out a small sigh. I managed to head into the dining room where everyone was sitting and they stopped talking when I stepped in. Everyone looked up at me and I felt uncomfortable from the look Jin was giving me.

"Have a seat, Petal," He said, motioning to the chair beside him. I folded my arms and stared at the table not wanting to look at anyone, "Did you want to tell me what happened?"

"Have you not asked Jimin and Taehyung?"

"I have," He said, folding his arms, "But I want to hear your version,"

I frowned and looked at him, "Do you think it would be any different?"

"Tell me your version!" He snapped and I shrunk back into my seat.

"We went to the shop," I said quietly, "I had a hat on so no one would recognise me but when we got to the cashier, they knew who I was. On the way out Jimin ran into the police and lied saying that I needed the toilet to get away from them. We reached the car and we got shot at,"