~ F O R T Y T W O ~

Hana

My body was aching but I grinned knowing why. Taehyung only needed half an hour before he was hard again and we were at it again. I honestly forgot how exhausting sex could be but it wasn't like I used to have great sex with my previous partners. With Taehyung it was exciting and loving. It wasn't a wham bam thank you ma'am and then you are left disappointed and still needed release. We ended up falling asleep in each other's arms and I slept well for the first time in a while.

When I woke up the next morning I reached out to touch Taehyung but his space was empty. I sat up holding the sheet against my chest and I rubbed my eyes to see if he was still in the room. But his clothes were gone and I couldn't hear the shower running. I shrugged and climbed out of bed to have a quick shower. I didn't bother to look in the mirror because I knew I must have looked a state.

My shower was quick because my stomach was growling painfully. I gave myself two French braids and pulled on a black summer dress that flowed to mid-thigh. I decided on a pair of converse because I wanted to wander around Jin's property and sandals were no good in the forest

The house was quiet as I went downstairs and the kitchen was empty. The sink wasn't full of mugs or plates and everything smelt clean as if it hadn't been used. I bit into my lip and checked the time again to make sure I hadn't woke up too early but it was almost midday.

It didn't take me long to search the ground floor because a lot of the rooms were locked and the boys weren't in any other rooms. My panic was trying to fight its way free but I kept it away, heading upstairs once again. I had hoped Jin and the others were in his office. I mean, it would have been nice to be left a note if they were going out for a while.

I knocked on the door and there was no answer, so I pushed it open to find the room empty.

"Where is everyone?" I muttered to myself. I wandered further into the office and sat behind the desk on Jin's comfy leather chair. I folded my arms and leaned back, swivelling side to side whilst staring at the ceiling.

I could see why Jin liked to be in his office because his chair was really comfortable. I spun around in the chair and let out a sigh, catching myself on the desk. I frowned and moved pieces of paper out of the way to see a blueprint of a building. There was writing all over the side of the print and from what I could gather, they were plans of how to enter the building.

There was a sound of a door closing, so I quickly left the office and went to the stairs. I knelt down and saw Taehyung standing outside my bedroom door with the others. They were talking quietly but I could still make out what they were saying.

"Did you think we wouldn't find out?" Yoongi said.

"I had hoped you wouldn't," Taehyung shrugged.

"Right," Jungkook said, "It was sort of hard to ignore with how loud you were,"

"That wasn't me," 

"You were just as loud as Angel," Jimin shook his head, "Does she know?"

"No,"

"Are you going to tell her?"

"I don't know," Taehyung said, "It isn't important right now. I want to spend as much time with her while I can,"

Jin sighed, "I think you will regret not telling her,"

"How am I supposed to tell her?" 

"I don't know but figure it out. No one wants Petal to be upset,"

"I might," Hoseok said and I could help but roll my eyes, "Sugar Tits isn't right for you. Don't give me that look. I'm just saying that she won't understand you disappearing all the time or cope with the injuries you might get. Find someone that will understand your lifestyle,"

"I don't want this lifestyle anymore!" Taehyung exclaimed, "Why can't you understand that? I killed the boss to get out of it. I just didn't think that his assholes would come after me knowing that they would never be able to kill me,"

"It would have been easier to fake your death," Jungkook said, "That way you could have met Princess in a better situation instead of kidnapping her,"

"Where is she anyway?" Namjoon said, "I don't think she is stupid enough to run away right now,"

"She might be exploring," Yoongi said, "I wouldn't be surprised if she panicked when she woke up and you weren't in bed,"

"Most rooms are locked so it won't be hard to find her," Jin said and he looked at the stairs catching my eyes. I almost panicked but he winked at me, "I'm going to my office so don't disturb me. I'm sure Petal is around somewhere but maybe she just needs some time alone. After the noise coming from her room yesterday, she might need some time to pick up the courage to see everyone,"

"Probably," Namjoon said.

"Don't mention you heard her though," Jin said heading to the stairs, "Go get something to eat and I'll be down in a bit,"

I backed up slightly as the boys headed towards the other set of stairs and Jin came towards me.

"Spying are we Petal?"

"No," I mumbled and he lifted me to my feet, "Where was everyone?"

"Come sit with me," Jin said putting his hand on my lower back and made me walk with him, "I have a few things to talk to you about but first things first, have you noticed the hickeys all over your neck?"

"What?" I said, feeling my face go bright red, "I, uh, haven't looked in the mirror this morning,"

"I guessed," He said and opened his office door, moving me inside, "Have a seat and we can talk,"

I nodded and sat down on the plush sofa, with Jin sitting at the other end. He put his foot on his knee and he folded his arms, staring at me.

"What does Taehyung need to tell me?" I asked.

Jin exhaled through his nose, "It isn't my place to say. He needs to be the one to tell you,"

"I'm sorry," I said and he frowned, "I saw the blueprint on your table. I wasn't snooping I promise I just came in here and-"

"It's ok," Jin said, "I trust you. What are your thoughts?"

"I don't know. What building is it?"

"The place where this all ends," Jin said and I stared at my hands, "You knew this day would come, Hana,"

"I know," I said quietly.

"You will go home back to your normal life," Jin said, "Hoseok is right and it pains me to say it, but this life isn't for you,"