Chapter Fifteen

Please read the A/n at the end

M/n Middle name
L/n Last name

*7 years later*

3rd p.o.v

    Peter and Y/n woke up the same time as they always did and had breakfast with the rest of the pevensies Edmund had been weirdly nice that day. Peter and Y/n did things to help the kingdom. It seemed like a normal day but it was one they'd never forget.

       That night Peter and Y/n had gone to the beach just the two of them. They went swimming and had dinner on the beach. They were both so happy with each other but Peter was kinda nervous. After they both ate Peter took Y/n's hand and they slowly started dancing. Peter then took Y/n's hand "Y/n I have loved you since I was 5 and my love has only grown stronger, Lucy, Susan,and Edmund all love you, they think of you like a sister so I want to make it official" Peter knelt down on one knee and pulled out a small box "Y/n M/n L/n will you marry me?" "Yes" Y/n said nodding her head through tears

 Peter then took Y/n's hand "Y/n I have loved you since I was 5 and my love has only grown stronger, Lucy, Susan,and Edmund all love you, they think of you like a sister so I want to make it official" Peter knelt down on one knee and pulled out a ...

Peter slides the ring onto Y/n's finger and spins her around kissing her. "I love you Peter Pevensie" "I love you Y/n L/n" "It's so pretty" Y/n says looking at her ring. I'm glad you like it" "I don't just like it I love it" Y/n says. Peter and Y/n sit on the sand and watch the stars thinking about in a few months they'll be married.

     When Peter and Y/n get back to the castle they try and find Susan, Edmund, and Lucy. Lucy and Edmund are playing chess and Susan is next them on a couch reading a book. "Hey, we have something to tell you guys" Y/n says holding Peters hand. Everyone stops what they're doing and looks at the two. "You're pregnant!" Edmund says. "No, but we're getting married" Y/n says. Lucy comes up to Y/n and give her a hug as Edmund goes up to Peter to congratulate him. Susan comes up to Y/n and hugs her then looks at her ring. "That's beautiful, Peter where did you find this?" "I asked around and someone made it" "Congrats" Edmund says hugging Y/n. "Thanks guys" Y/n and Peter say.

*Time skip till everyone is in bed*

Y/n p.o.v

    "I can't wait to marry you" I say with my head on Peter's chest. Peters arms were wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him. "And I can't wait for you to become Mrs.Pevensie". I kiss Peters cheek then his lips and lay my head back on his chest. "Goodnight Pete, I love you" "Goodnight my love, I love you" Peter says kissing the top of my head. It didn't take long for both of us to fall asleep.

A/n
Hope you liked it. The wedding is next. Should I write a honey moon and what do you want in it?
Comment
Vote
Share
See you soon bye 💖
~Katie