Chapter Ten

A/n Y/n/n~ Your nickname
Y/N p.o.v
I woke up to movement in my tent and I slowly open my eyes as they adjust to the light, I see Peter leaving the tent. "Morning Pete" "Good Morning love" "What are you doing up so early?" I ask yawning. "Edmund's returning this morning" He said walking out of the tent so I could change. I change into a brown long dress and I leave my hair down

I walk out of the tent to see Peter looking at Aslan and Edmund talking on the hill him and I were on yesterday

I walk out of the tent to see Peter looking at Aslan and Edmund talking on the hill him and I were on yesterday. I go up to him and hug him from behind and rest my chin on his shoulder. We stand silence looking at Edmund and Aslan talking until Lucy yells "Edmund!" I let go of Peter and urn to Lucy as Peter tells her to be quiet. Susan walks up after Lucy, Edmund and Aslan look over to us and then keep talking. Aslan and Edmund walk to where we all were and Lucy hugs Edmund. " What's done is done there is no need to bring the past up" Aslan says walking away. Susan goes to hug him and when she done I pull him in a hug "I'm glad your safe" "Thanks Y/n." Edmund looks at Peter and Peter says "get some rest" He goes to walk stand Peter says " And Edmund, try not to wander off" Edmund smiles and goes to mine and Peters tent.

~Time skip~

Lucy, Edmund, Susan, add I are sitting at a table while Peter is standing. " Narnia isn't going to run out of toast Edmund" Lucy says laughing. "Then you better pack some for the journey" Peter said, I look up at him " We're going home?" Susan questions. "You are, I promised I'd keep you four safe, but there's no reason I can't stay and help" " but they need us, all five of us" Lucy says " Peter Lucy's right they need all of us not just you. "Y/n it's too dangerous you almost drowned, Edmund was almost killed!" Peter says back. "Which is why we need to stay, I've seen what the white which can do, we can't leave all these people behind to suffer for it" Edmund says, I give him a weak smile and he returns it. " Well I guess that's it then" I say getting up. "Where are you going" Peter says. I pick up my sword "to get some practice in."

Susan and Lucy are practicing at the targets and Peter, Edmund and I are practicing sword fighting. " Come on Ed, sword up just like Oreius showed us" as Edmund starts to attack Peter I cut in and attack both of them. "Peter Y/n!" Someone says Peter and I see Mr.Beaver on the hill. "You better come quick the white witch has requested a meeting with Aslan" he says and Peter and I look at each other and make our way to where Aslan is.

All of us walk to where Aslan is and stand near him, "Jadis,Jadis" a dwarf says as a cyclops carries her on a throne and she gets off it and walks towards Aslan. "You have a traitor in your mist, Aslan" she says looking at Edmund, I feel something touch my hand and I look down and see Peters hand holding mine. "He's offense was not against you" Aslan says and that makes the witch look back at him. "Have you forgotten the deep magic?" She says "Do not cute the deep magic to me witch, I was there when it was written" Aslan growls back. "Then you will know that the boy belongs to me. That boy will die on the stone table" she says pointing and Edmund. "Then try and take him" Peter says as him and I draw our swords. "You think that simple threat will deny me my right little king?" " Don't talk to him like that "I growl back stepping closer to her. She laughs and continues to say "Aslan knows that if I do not have blood as the law demands, all of Narnia will be overturned, and perish, in Fire and water" she says. "Enough, I shall talk with you alone" he says and they step into his tent. All five of us sit down and sit in silence, I sit with my back against Peters chest and his arms are rapped around my body as to protect me. I hold his hand to keep us both semi calm. After what seems like forever we see the witch leave the tent and Aslan following after. "The white witch has denounced her claim on the son of Adam" everyone cheers and I hug Peter and then Edmund, Susan, and Lucy. "How will I know your promise will be kept" the white witch says Turing around to face Aslan, Aslan roars and the witch sits down on her throne. I see Lucy sad a bit and pull her into a hug. After the white witch left we all ate and went back to our tents. I have Edmund my bed and laid down next to Peter. I turn and face him a peck his lips and he kisses my nose. I curl my head into his chest and he raps his arms around my body and pulls me closer to him, our legs end up tangled and we fall asleep peacefully.

A/n I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Comment
Vote
Share
See you later bye 💖