Chapter Thirteen

3rd p.o.v

       The next morning everyone went and did their own thing Lucy and Edmund went to visit Mr.Tumnus and the Bevers. Susan was at the archery range, and Peter and Y/n were at the beach next to the castle. Y/n was laying on the sand with a book while Peter was trying to get her to come in the water. "Y/n come on the water is nice and it's better than the book" Peter called to her for the fifth time in 10 minutes. Y/n sent him a glare " I'm comfortable and I just got to the good part thank you very much, but if it'll get you to shut up I'll go." Peter smiled as Y/n made her way to the water. Y/n swam up to Peter and splashed him a little before wrapping her arms around his neck, his arms snaked around her waist. They just stayed there thinking about what has happened in the past couple of days. "This has been the craziest month ever" Y/n says breaking the silence. "It has but I got the good end of it" "and what is that" Y/n says as she plays with Peter's hair. "You" Y/n looked up at him and smiled. "Y/n I have always loved you but only a few months ago did I really love you." "Peter, when I saw you run back into the house after Edmund my heart stopped I was so scared that you won't come back. I didn't want to say anything because I didn't think you felt the same way." Peter and Y/n both leaned in.  As their lips touched they both felt fireworks, Y/n's hands moved through Peter's blonde hair. Peter's right arm stays on Y/n's waist while his left goes to the back of her neck to deepen the kiss. Y/n and Peter separated and rested their foreheads together smiling. Y/n moved back a little and splashed Peter. They had a little water fight. They got out of the water and Peter laid on a towel in the sand as Y/n  was in between his legs reading  her book, Peter was reading over her shoulder.

Y/n P.o.v

       When Peter and I walked  home with our holding hands and talked I went to the library to read. Peter went to see how his siblings were. I went through the library doors and saw bookcases filled to the ceiling full of books, you could see the ocean from the windows. I picked a book and sat on a couch next to a window. I must have been reading for a few hours because the next thing I knew was Edmund telling me dinner was about to be served.

*Time skip after dinner*

     The Pevensies and I walked around the castle finding random things and played some games. After everyone was tired Lucy came up to me and asked me to sing to her before she went to sleep so I followed her to her room it was a little bit smaller than mine and it wasn't very close to mine. She climedinto bed and I sat next to her and sang. By the time I was done she was asleep so I quietly left and closed the door heading to my room.
I went out to my balcony after a few minutes. I feel a presence behind me and I know it's Peter. Peter stood next to me and I laid my head on his shoulder. "How do you think everything is back at home?" I say breaking the silence."Well the war is probably not getting better I just hope dad is doing ok" I pull my head up and look him into his eyes "He'll be ok, don't worry about him everythings fine you'll see him soon." Peter nods his head and I hug him. I lean in to kiss him and our lips meet, everytime I kiss him I feel fireworks going off. When we pull apart for air, I simile up at him. "Let's head to bed" Peter says, starting to head to his own room. "Peter?" I say quietly, Peter turns around and hums, "Can you stay?"  Peter smiles and nods his head. We lay down and Peter puts his arms around me and I set my head on Peter's chest. "I love you Peter" I mumble, "I love you Y/n" Peter says kissing top of my head. Peter and I fall asleep quickly.

A/N
I posted and it didn't take forever. This week has been crazy quarantine is driving me insane but at least I have time to right the story. Rest In Peace to Corey La Barrie you were to young and on your birthday your videos always made me smile and laugh fly high🕊💙. That's all I have for right now please be safe stay inside and make sure you tell your family and friends that you love them because you never know when your day could by your last.
Comment
Vote
Share
See you soon bye 💖
~Katie