Careful what you wish for (Part 2)

[Careful what you wish for]

{Y/B/N) = Your Boys Name

{Niall's POV}

I woke up to feel warm hands run over my torso and groaned twitching a smile. Pecks were placed over my skin and up to my neck as I chuckled. "Baby." My arms slid around (Y/N)'s torso and I pulled her on top of me.

But something was different. My hands rubbed up her back and to her shoulders to feel they were broad. That's weird. She always has a petite frame.

I blinked my eyes opened as a flat chest pressed against mine.

"Baby?"

"Hmm?" The reply was low and husky. That wasn't (Y/N)'s voice. I sat up and the person sat on my lap wrapping their arms around my neck. They kissed my cheek and down to my neck as I ran a hand through their hair.

Short. It was short.

"Niall." A manly voice breathed in my ear as I went wide eyed and looked to the person.

It was man. A naked man sitting on my lap. WHAT THE FUCK?!

I pushed him away as I scrambled to my feet and up against the bedroom wall. My legs shook and I stared at my bruised naked body covered in scratches and love bites.

"Niall?" My head shot back to the naked boy sitting on the bed, looking confused up at me.

He shared a lot of features that (Y/N) did. Her hair. Her eyes. He was basically a male version of her.

"Why do you look so shook?" He asked standing to his feet and making his way towards me. I backed away from him and cringed at the burn between my legs. "Babe, don't walk away from me." He said almost hurt as he picked up pace. I scrambled past the wardrobe and bedroom towards the door.

His hand caught my wrist as I turned trying to thrash from his grip.

"Baby." He cooed pushing me gently against the closest wall. "Baby look at me."

"D-don't call me that." I whimpered as he cupped my face. I gripped his wrists and looked down at his strong figure compared to my skinny one.

"Niall." Ignoring him, he pulled my chin up before pushing his lips against mine. I stared wide eyed at the man who was kissing me. One of his hands ran to the back of my neck and rubbed hair. His other hands placed itself onto my chest as I choked out. Remembering that, that was how (Y/N) used to kiss me.

A tear slid down my cheek as I slowly kissed back. He was the exact replica of (Y/N).

Where was she? Was she ok?

This man slowly pulled his lips from mine as I let my fingers trace over his chiseled jawline. "(Y-Y/N)?" I muttered as he shook his head.

"(Y/B/N)." I blinked back as he picked me up suddenly and carried me back to the bed. My eyes widened at his strength as I was usually the one picking (Y/N) up.

Laying me down, he pecked my lips and rubbed my sides.

"I love you." He muttered as I whimpered. How am I supposed to respond to that? I've never loved this man in my life. He looked over my face intently as I lay still. I feel as though he's judging me.

His eyes finally meet mine and I realize they're the exact colour as (Y/N)'s. Her eyes always relaxed me for some reason. And this guy had the same affect.

A smile cracked upon his features and he graciously pecked my nose. "I'm going to make us some breakfast." He stood up leaving me in a daze as he walked to the wardrobe and pulled on some clothes. Just boxers and an open button up shirt. "Bacon, eggs, toast, waffles, and pancakes with extra syrup for food and milk ok for breakfast?"

He asked looking over, a knowing smile on his face.

"H-how did you know?" I sat up covering myself as he walked to the door.

"I think I just adore you to much to know." My eyes fluttered as he left the room. A blush came to my cheeks I slowly smiled to myself.

Maybe this wasn't so bad.

___
Don't worreh, it gets more pornagraphic. :o