The Unjustified Jock (Part 3)

[The Unjustified Jock]

It had been a week and the bullying still occured. You attempted one last book but that had that ripped in your face. So you just gave up.

But right now, you wished you had never come to school today. It was 'that' time of the day.

"Bitch!" A slap came to your face and you slid down the lockers. Some people smirked down at your wilting figure.

You could feel it. The empty feeling of being nothing forced within you. And it hit pretty hard like these people around you.

"Aw! Is fag face gonna cry?" You already had tears escaping so it really wasn't your place to say no. It wasn't your place to say anything.

Shutting your eyes, you decided to give up. If they hurt you. They hurt you. If they beat you to death. So be it. You were done.

"HEY! LEAVE HER ALONE!"

'Whoa! Niall, dude! We're just picking on the lose-"

"Her name is (Y/N) and she is the most stunning girl I have ever met!" The crowd went silent before you felt a pair of arms pull you up into a sturdy chest. "I've got you." You began to quietly cry in the chest as a hand stroked your hair.

As lips lingered your forehead, you forced your eyes open to see the crowd dispersed leaving you and Niall. He smiled warmly at you and wiped your tears away before pulling you up.

"W-why?" You choked out as he held you securely and walked you up the hall.

"Why what?" His hand gripped firmly to your side.

"H-help... me?" Niall stopped you both and you looked around to both receive death glares.

"Because you're beautiful. And people like you shouldn't be pushed around." He held you close, not noticing anything around you both. You stood quietly before your hands reached up gripping his shirt. "I want to take you out. I've been trying to ask that for a while now."

You sniffled shrugging and looking up at him.

"W-when I l-look like t-this?" He lightly laughed caressing your cheek bones.

"Alright babe, dinner at my house."

It is done!!!! Pretty shitty I know but ya!!!!! I still don't who gave me this so if it was you, comment below so people know.

RHYME!!!! YOU SEE THAT^^^

Ugh...

Anyway, I made an instagram account and, well... yeah. I thought it gave you a name and a username but... obviously not.

So from here on out! I shall be known as... NouisLicker.

That's my instagram name. If you search it up, the resemblance is the profile picture. So look at this accounts profile pic, then go on instagram and search up @nouislicker. If the same profile picture comes up. It's me.

THANK YOU AND I <3 YOU!!!

NouisLicker out!!! :3