You get kidnapped (Part 3)

[You get kidnapped]

You whimpered as Niall regained himself after the punch he grounded.

"No one is the answer. Niall can't and you definitely can't can't save yourself." He pushed you to the floor and stepped a foot on your back.

"Ah!"

"(Y/N)!" Niall yelled again looking down at you with a trembling lips. He shut his eyes tightly blaming himself for everything. For being aloof at the mission. For leaving you home by yourself. For everything.

That was until a pounding came on the door at the entrance.

"Go." The boss said as you closed your eyes lying in your own shame.

"Who the hell could it be?" A kidnapper growled opening the door.

"Surprise mother fucker!" You heard a yell and bullets. Men around you got to their feet as you shot your eyes over to the scene. About 8 boys ran in gun loaded and energised.

They easily took down the gang as you got to your knees. Then you were yanked up by your hair and pulled away. Gritting your teeth, you kicked the knee cap of the boss who growled pointing the gun up. The boys killed the gang and set Niall free before the boss shot a live round into the air.

Everybody stopped and looked over watching you and planning their next step. "Next movement I see... she dies." The gun clicked the ammunition into place and was pushed to your forehead. "So... anyone brave enough to see if I'm joking?"

"Me." A bullet was lodged into the man before he lifelessly fell to the floor. You swallowed hard feeling your knees buckle underneath you and fall forward though luckily you were caught from behind. "I've got you (Y/N)."

The arms held tightly around you as they pulled you against their chest.

"Is that it?!" You looked up and felt a kiss on your shoulder. Being turned, you gripped Niall's shirt and he lingered his lips on your forehead.

"I've got you. And I'm never leaving you again." He whispered picking you up from the back of your thighs and holding you against him.

Safe again, in Niall's arms.

This is the final part!!!! Did you guys like it? :3 hope so! Don't forget to check out my fanfiction 'coincidence' and @the_note_ninja's Niall imagine book. I helped create it so that's gotta be one reason to check it out :) until next time :*