Refreshing the bad day (Part 2) - Neko series

[Refreshing a bad day - Neko series]

You sat up and Niall craned his neck to you. He leant in skimming his lips over your cheek before your lips. You bit his bottom lip and got to your knees syncing lip movements.

Niall gripped your collar and began panting as his arms wrapped around your neck. Your hands slid under his shirt and scratched his lower back. As Niall gripped your hair, you tugged open his tracksuit pants and reached in.

Niall gasped as you gripped him and pulled him out. He always became excited when you touched him sexually. Yes, you have had sex multiple times. Well, technically Niall thinks it's mating but it just distracts you is all.

Grinding into your hand, Niall pulled away from your lips pulling your shirt down. You let go of him and undid your shirt buttons. Niall grinded on your leg as you pulled you shirt away. Falling onto your back, Niall gripped your arm as you pulled your skirt up and panties down.

Niall moaned loudly already climbing over you as you rolled onto your stomach. He rubbed himself on your cheeks as he grunted next to your face. You spread your legs as Niall held your hip and looked down trying to enter into you.

You looked back as Niall grunted holding his legs against the sides of your behind. "Shit!" You hissed as he entered you. Niall put his face next to yours again as he began thrusting. His arms came over your shoulders and his hands held yours as he pressed his lips onto your cheek.

You panted loudly and moaned feeling Niall curve the perfect spot inside you. You let your face hit the bed and Niall leant his head down to try and put his lips back onto your cheek. Though as he pushed forward, he dug deeper within you making a shiver crawl up your spine.

His skin slapped yours as his hands ran down to spread your cheeks open for him. He bit into your neck grunting as he pounded relentlessly. You panted open mouthed and gripped Niall's hair.

"Mummy!" Niall gasped pulling your hips up as your joined bodies molded together. He let go squirting and you grunted squirting back. As you fell limp, Niall down from his high and kissed your shoulder rubbing up and down your back.

"Y-you're a good b-boy." You panted as Niall pulled out and snuggled into your back purring. You chuckle smiling to yourself before your eyes caught something.

"Actually... a packet of chips doesn't sound so bad."

THE END! :o

How was that? To smutty? To over the top? Then you're obviously reading the wrong book.

Still no fucks will be given to hate so meh.

I have no idea what to say now except...

ICE PARTY! OH YEAH! IT'S BACK!

But only people who read my author notes will understand. The rest are peasants. *hair flick*

Nouislicker out ;)