The best friend (Part 3)

[The best friend]

So it was coming around to ten o'clock and your legs were killing you. You sat down about half an hour ago and fiddled with your phone cover.

"Excuse me. Sorry mate." You looked up to see Niall approach the sofa you were seated on. He lifts his gaze and steps over the table before leaning down. "Have you seen my girlfriend?!" He shouted over the music as you shook your head.

"Harry?!" You shouted back as he slumps beside you shaking his head. Sighing, you lean back into the couch as Niall holds the brim of his nose. Biting your bottom lip, you look over to see Niall stare intently at the muted television.

He muttered something to himself before grabbing your wrist and pulling you up. You put your phone back into your pant pocket and let him lead you into the hallway.

"We'll look for them!" He said as you nodded following him in search of Harry and your best friend.

Time past and guests began to leave as you and Niall stood silent in the kitchen. Trays of half eaten or empty plates piled around you.

"They're not in the house. Anywhere." Niall growled biting at his finger. You shrugged looking up at the ceiling before closing your eyes.

"Has anything been off with (Y/BF/N) lately?" You asked out of the blue as Niall looked over at you.

"No. Why would you ask that?" Looking over at him, you sighed shrugging.

"Just trying to figure out where they are. It's nearly midnight anyway." Niall held an intense stare at you before drawing his gaze back to the floor. "Well, I'll head home. Give me a call when (Y/BF/N) turns up yeah?" Niall nodded as you gave him a quick hug.

"Bye." He said as you made your way out of the house. Shutting the door, your eyes narrowed as you headed towards your car in front of the house.

You had a hunch. But you weren't going to dwell on it until confirmed that it's true.