Older sister and his puberty

[Older sister and his puberty]

You sat in your room just finishing the hair straightener through your hair. Smiling contently at your reflexion, you let the straightener cool off and pinned a strand of hair from your face.

"(Y/N)!" You heard a frantic call and raised your eyebrow.

"Niall?" A loud knock came to your door before you saw your younger brother Niall barge into the room. He was gripping the hem of his tracksuit pants staring at you wide eyed. "What?! What's going on?!"

He swallowed hard and slightly leant forward. You copied his action hearing his light pants coming from his parted lips.

"I-I have a hair..." he whispered as you looked at him confused.

"A hair?" He nodded biting his lip before looking around abruptly. "Niall, what's this about? What hair?"

"This hair!" He pulled his pants down to his knees and you went wide eyed. "See! I have a pube! LOOK!" He pointed to the thin piece of hair as you slowly turned away from him.

You were forever scarred with the picture of Niall's first pube and package in your mind.

"O-out." You swallowed hard daring not to look back.

"But! My pube!"

"Take your pube and leave you sicko!" You turned looking only at his face before pushing him towards the bedroom door.

"B-but!-

"OUT!" He pulled his pants up as you shoved him out and slammed the door shut.

"Is it bad?! Should I cut it off?!" You cringed locking the door just in case. "(Y/N)!" Niall knocked on the door as you walked back to your desk and sat at it quietly.

What has been seen, cannot be unseen.