Chapter 13

Katy's POV

I quickly grabbed an apple and a water as I pulled Jon over to a table with the girls. He is probably going to hate me for this, but I need someone who is saying, "Oh my gosh!" repeatedly. I'm stuck around guys all the time now.

Brie spoke up first, "Are you allowed to dye your hair? Like will Hunter be okay with it?"

I nod. "I called him earlier today and ran it by him." I comment.

"Why did you want to dye it?" Nicole asks.

I smile at her. "In the old days I would dye it all the time. I kind of want an old but new me. Like, I'm still me but I'm just older, wiser and better." I explain.

After at least 30 minutes of nonstop questions, Colby and Joe come over telling Jon and I that we need to start getting ready. Out of the four of us, Jon wasn't dressed in his Shield gear. Jon quickly runs into the locker room and changes.

"Which one of us has a match?" I ask as I lean up against the wall and flip my hood on my jacket up, covering my hair.

Colby looks over to me and smirks. "You do."

"Against?"

"Summer Rae."

"Oh this should be easy." I smirk as Jon walks out of the locker room.

All four of us walk over to where the stairs are and I start stretching and I notice a crowd forming around us. I hear people shouting my name and the clicks of cameras.

Suddenly our music starts and Joe grabs my shoulders. "It's game time." Joe chuckles and I lead us out to the ring.

The boos were loud, but the cheers were still there. I just smirked as I walked down the stairs and jumped over the barricade with ease this time. All four of us got into the ring and waited for Summer Rae.

Jon's POV

Katy looked really concentrated as Summer Rae's music hit. I never really liked this girl, she just seems like she's not a very good person.

Joe and Colby pat Katy on the back as they get out of the ring. I stand in front of Katy and look at her as I grab her shoulders, sinking down to her height.

"You got this alright. Good luck, Blue." I joke giving Katy a new nickname.

"Luck is for losers, Mox." Katy smirks. I chuckle and roll out of the ring.

I go and sit down at commentary as Joe and Colby wait outside the ring. "Well, we have Dean Ambrose here with us now." Michael Cole states.

"I won't be here for long Cole, this match will be quick." I smirk and watch as Katy unzips her vest and pulls off the hood.

I could hear the gasps and the look on Summer Rae's face was hilarious. "Seems like Katy got a makeover." Cole comments.

"A very good makeover." I say and hear the bell ring as Katy throws her vest to a nearby Colby.

"You seem to have a lot of confidence in your new Shield member." Cole states.

I chuckle. "You would hope I do, otherwise why would I want her to be a part of the team?" I ask.

"Well, she has the looks and she's related to the R Rated Superstar, Edge." King replies.

"Those things are true, but she has a lot of talent." I respond as Katy clotheslines Summer Rae.

As Summer Rae gets up frustrated she shouts at Katy, "You think you are good, huh? A four year old can do that!"

"Can a four year old do this?!" Katy shouts as she delivers a Superkick to Summer Rae.

Fighting Love (A Dean Ambrose fan fic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara