Chapter 6

Katy's POV

I woke up to a knock on my door. I got up and shuffled over to the door. I opened it and was met by the faces of Colby, Joe and Jon. Jon, really?

"Morning sunshine!" Colby exclaims and I flinch at the volume of his voice.

They all walk in. "Could you not be so loud next time?" I ask quietly looking at Colby.

Colby chuckled. "Sorry, just excited." Colby apologized.

"It's fine. I'm just gonna head back to bed now." I state walking back to my bed.

I jump on the bed and get under the covers. I hear the guys' voices from near the couch. I start to drift back to sleep but someone gets into my bed. I turn on my side and see Colby.

"Do you mind?" I ask.

Colby shakes his head and wraps his arms around my waist as he pulls me into him. I just go with it and lay my head on Colby's chest. I go back to sleep pretty quickly actually.

Joe's POV

I watched amused as Colby climbed into Katy's bed and just pulled her close to him. She just laid her head on his chest and went to sleep. How in the world did he get her to stay in the same bed as him?

I saw Jon, who was next to me, fuming. The hell is wrong with him? I thought the scene was pretty funny. Colby was lucky he got to be with Katy, but I'm not freaking out over it.

Jon just watched with a frown on his face. His face got more and more red as he kept watching. Finally he turned away and went and sat on the couch with his back towards them.

I should probably talk to him. I go and sit on the other side of the couch. I stare at Jon trying to figure him out.

"Something I can help you with?" Jon snaps looking up at me.

I sigh. "Why the hell are you so mad right now? I saw you fuming while you watched those two." I explain.

Jon sighs, obviously frustrated. He runs a hand over his face and looks at me, shaking his head. "How could she just go to him that easily?" Jon asks sounding confused.

"Probably Jon, because he doesn't treat Katy like shit." I state.

"You think I treat her like shit?"

"Most of the time. When you are nice to her, she just smiles and seems so happy. Then you're a dick and she gets pissed."

"I want to be nice! I do! It's just, she frustrates me. She confuses me. She gives me weird feelings. I haven't known this girl for more than a couple of days and she's affecting me so much!"

"Just be nice and over time things will fall into place."

"Katy looks pretty comfy with Colby over there."

"Because of how he treats her. You could learn a thing or two from him."

Jon scoffs and gets up off the couch. "I'm going to the gym. I'll see you later." Jon mumbles and walks out of the room. He is such a girl sometimes.

I sat on the couch as I was on my phone. I sat there for a good 45 minutes until Katy's phone went off. Katy groaned and I heard her roll over and grab her phone.

"Looks like you losers need to get out of my room." Katy chuckles standing up and stretching.

"Aw, why?" Colby frowns, sitting up.

"I need to get changed. I have places to be, people to see." Katy smirks and I chuckle.

Colby pouts and Katy rolls her eyes at him. I grab Colby and drag him out of the room. "Thanks Joe!" Katy exclaims.