Chapter 5

Katy's POV

"That was good guys. I will see you in the next town!" I say once Colby takes off the duck tape.

Someone grabs my arm and I spin to see Colby. "You aren't gonna travel with us?" Colby asks.

"Uh, no. I travel with my inner circle. You guys aren't quite there yet." I smile and walk away.

I start walking to the Divas locker room but I ran into some old friends. "So I see our old friend Katy has finally came to see us!" The one shouts.

"I didn't come to see you two knuckle heads. But I'm happy we ran into each other." I smile at the twins.

"Can you still tell us apart?" Josh asks looking at Jon (Uso) and smirking.

"Shut up Josh. I made that mistake once. Only once!" I exclaim and they chuckle.

"It was a major mistake. You kissed my brother and not me!" Jon exclaimed.

Yes, I had dated one of the Usos. They are great guys. We were better off as friends though. To make it clear, Jon is Jimmy and Josh is Jey.

The boys laugh and shake their heads. "So, you and the Shield members now?" Josh asks raising his eyebrow.

"Those idiots? I don't mean that in a bad way. I like them. But I haven't known them for more than a day." I chuckle knowing that Jon (Uso) and Josh are related to Joe.

"Well, they are good guys. We gotta head out, we will see you later Katy!" Jon shouts as they walk away.

I walk into the Divas locker room and find it empty. I quickly change and head towards my car. I drive to the airport and when I walk in I see a couple of people there.

I walked over to the Starbucks and ordered a coffee and sat down. I felt a presence next to me and then someone sat down in front of me.

"Well hello two tones." I smile at Colby. Colby chuckles and smiles at me.

Right then our flight is called. "Whoops, guess I came too late." Colby chuckles and we walk to the plane.

Colby and I didn't sit near each other. I got a seat between Brie and someone else, but currently the seat was empty. I laid back chatting with Brie. All of a sudden I feel a presence sit down next to me.

I smirk as I look at the man next to me. His hair still dyed, along with his piercings. He stared down at his phone not noticing me. "Excuse me sir, but your cell phone is gonna need to be put away in a minute." I say in a low voice.

He looks up and his eyes widen and then he stares at me. "No way, Katy, is that you?" He asks smiling.

"The one and the only. How are you Jeff?" I ask. Yes, I was talking to Jeff Hardy.

"I'm doing great. How are you doing? How's the family?" Jeff questions putting his phone away.

I smile. "You mean family as in Adam, don't ya?"

"Yeah, but how are you?"

"I'm good. Adam's great. He's happy."

"I saw your injury, I'm guessing you just came back."

"I sure did. We just finished taping Smackdown."

"I will watch it Friday, knowing you are back."

I see two figures stop behind Jeff. I look up and see Joe and Jon (Shield). I nod at them and they nod back, sitting in the aisle next to us.

"How's Matt? I haven't talked to him in awhile." I ask taking my eyes off of Joe and Jon.

"Matt's good. We were just talking about you the other day." Jeff smirks.