Chapter 9

Katy's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing on the nightstand beside my bed. I groan loudly and roll over to see who is calling.

April.

"Hello?" I ask, yawning.

April giggles. "Morning Katy. I was wondering if you wanted some breakfast and you can tell me where you went off to with the three shield boys last night." April said and I chuckled.

"Alright. Let me get changed and I will meet you in the lobby." I yawn some more.

"I'm in front of your door."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you should probably open it. I'm starting to look like a loser."

I hang up and fight the urge to stay in bed so I can get up and let April in. I quickly roll out of bed and run to the door and open it. On the other side was a beaming April.

"Hey Katy. Hurry up and get dressed." April says smiling at me.

"Fine. Give me a second." I mutter quickly running to my closet.

I pull out an outfit and run into the bathroom to change. I throw on a pair of black tights, a short black skirt, a jean shirt, a black scarf and black combat boots. I put on eyeliner, mascara and brush my teeth. I hastily pull my curly hair up into a ponytail.

I did it in a record 7 minutes. I walk out of the bathroom and April applauds me. I curtsey and she starts laughing.

"Ready to go?" April asks.

"As ready as I will be." I mutter and walk out the door, April trailing behind.

April leads me to a nearby Starbucks. We order and sit down. "So these shield boys, what's up with them?" April asks as we sit down.

I poke at my blueberry muffin thinking about last night. "The boys said they were gonna take me out, so they did." I state, shrugging and never looking away from my muffin.

"Which one do you like?"

"None. Well, I'm not sure."

"What do you mean you're not sure?"

"He acts like an ass to me one second and the next, he is the nicest guy. I'm not sure what one he is going to be in the moment."

"Which one Katy? Is it the lunatic, Dean Ambrose?"

"Yeah, it is."

"Do you know if he likes you?"

"Well last night he asked to dance with me, he held my hand and then walked me up to my room."

"That's so sweet. I bet he does." April smirks and pokes my arm as our names are called for our drinks.

I sigh and stab my muffin with a fork as I sip my coffee that April got up and got for me. April chuckles and I glare at her. Suddenly April's eyes widen and then she smiles as she looks over my shoulder.

I hear someone walk over to us and then they pull up a chair at the end of our two person table. "How are you ladies this morning?" The ruff voice asks.

"Morning. We are doing great!" April exclaims.

"How are you doing shorty?" He asks as he leans into me.

I turn my head and stare into Jon's blue eyes. "Just peachy dimple." I smile and go back to stabbing my muffin.

"You don't seem too peachy. What has ruffled your feathers?" Jon asks sounding concerned.