Chapter 12

Jon's POV

Katy was blasting Enter Sandman by Metallica as we pulled up to our hotel and Katy was passed out in the front seat. It only took an hour and a half to get here, it was around 11:30 am. We made it in a short amount of time and Joe seemed to be proud of that.

All of us got out of the car to get our stuff and it was silent since there was no more of Katy's music blasting. With Katy dropping her bag three times on the way in and up, we all finally made it to our rooms.

"Y'all wanna meet back downstairs in five minutes?" Katy asks and we all nod and head our separate ways. Well we were on the same floor and in three rooms next to each other. Katy's room was in the middle, Colby and I were on the right, and Joe was on the left.

Colby and I threw our bags on the floor of the room and walked back out of the room running into Joe. The three of us walk downstairs to the lobby and find the room where everyone eats breakfast and we sit down at a table.

Joe speaks up, "What do you think is gonna happen on Smackdown tonight?"

"We are gonna kick someone's ass." I smirk and the two boys nod.

Katy walks into the room looking extremely tired all of a sudden. "Sorry I'm late, ran into people. Very unwanted people." Katy mutters and plops down in the seat next to me.

"What the hell happened?" I question and she groans. "Ziggler?" I ask and she nods throwing her head onto the table.

"That man can't be just my friend anymore." Katy sighs. "Why don't we go out tomorrow night Katy? Maybe we can have some fun. We can do whatever you want babe." Katy imitates Ziggler and we all start laughing.

"Do you have anyone in mind of dating?" Colby asks raising an eyebrow.

Katy chuckles and nods. "I have a few in mind."

"Who?!" All three of us shout and then glare at each other.

"These lips are sealed." Katy laughs. Gosh her laugh was beautiful.

Jon, knock out of it. The girl doesn't see you that way. She never will. You've known her for such a short amount of time.

Katy got a text and looked down at her phone. She stood up to leave but we all spoke up at the same time, "Where are you going?"

Katy smirked and looked at us. "I'm going to the cafe down the street with Phil and Stephen."

"Mind if we join?" Joe asks.

"Yes, I do." Katy smiles and waves bye leaving us to ourselves.

"That girl is somethin, huh?" I ask staring as Katy walks out of the hotel and the guys nod.

Katy's POV

I walked into the cafe, my headache from my hangover still there slightly and started looking around for Phil and Stephen. Suddenly I felt familiar arms wrap around me.

"Hello Katy!" Phil shouts in my ear and I cringe, my head pounding.

"Shhh, don't be so loud." I whisper to him and turn to see Stephen behind Phil.

"You have a hangover don't you?" Stephen asked, his Irish accent strong.

I nodded. "It's not that bad though. Also, I'm tired as crap and I my ears get sensitive when I'm tired." I add as I quickly ordered a coffee. I sat down by the window and lie my head against it. I heard Phil and Stephen sit across from me.

"You gonna be alright, fella?" Stephen questions, staring at me.

I chuckle and nod. "Yeah, I will be. Don't worry about me bud." I smile and see a man coming over with our drinks.