Chapter 11

Katy's POV

I woke up with a massive headache and I smelled food. I sat up and noticed I wasn't in my bed. I groaned and got up and headed into the kitchen. I walked in and saw Jon cooking something and Colby typing away on his phone.

"And she's alive!" Colby jokes putting his phone down.

I couldn't help but stare at Jon, he didn't have a shirt on and that man has a really nice body.

"You know, if you take a picture, it lasts longer." Jon smirks looking over his shoulder at me.

I blush and look down at my feet. "Jon is making some breakfast. If you wanna go to your room and change, it will be ready by the time you're back." Colby suggests staring at me.

I sit down at the table and put my head in my hands. "I don't feel too good. I don't think I can walk that far right now." I mumble hearing the boys chuckle.

"I'll go get some clothes for you." Colby says getting up.

I smile at him and hand him my key card. "422. Just grab whatever underwear." I say and he nods with a smile and walks out of the room.

"You know, you are a great cuddler." Jon smirks as he sits down at the table.

"We didn't, you know?" I ask and Jon's smirk disappears.

"No. I would never take advantage of you like that. You got drunk so Colby brought you back to the hotel and you wouldn't tell him your room number, so you ended up here."

"How did I end up in your bed?"

"I put you there."

"Ah, I see. So what's for breakfast?"

"Pancakes, sasuage and eggs."

"No bacon?"

"I'm sorry, we didn't have any."

"I was kidding. I don't like bacon."

Jon gives me the weirdest look of all time. "You don't like bacon?" Jon asks astonished.

"Nope. Am I suppose to?"

"No, it's just an American thing."

"Sorry, spent too much time in Canada with the cousin."

"Canadian bacon!" Jon exclaims throwing his hands in the air. "And I was beginning to like you." Jon mutters.

"What was that?" I ask.

"Oh you heard me." He says standing up and poking my sides.

I start giggling and he picks me up and throws me on his bed. Jon lays down next to me and wraps his arm around me and puts his head in my neck.

"Aren't you suppose to be making breakfast?" I mumble.

"Yeah, but I like this better." Jon smiles and I chuckle.

"Get up and make breakfast. I'm hungry." Jon groans and gets up. I quickly regretted saying that. I sigh and just start thinking about it all.

Colby walks in and snaps me out of my thoughts. "Here are some clothes." Colby says handing me some folded clothes.

I thank him and walk into the bathroom. I look at what Colby picked. He picked dark denim high waisted jeans, a red long sleeve crop top and of course, my lace underwear. I chuckled at the underwear and put everything on. He wasn't bad at picking stuff out.

Colby's POV

I handed Katy her clothes and she thanked me as walked into the bathroom. I hear a knock on the door and go to answer it seeing Joe there. I step aside to let Joe in.