🍑🏀🏺📙

this is for Skie_Dobre

blake x bryce
"everyone's a little bisexual"

"am i in love with you or am i inlove with the feeling"-Halsey

-Halsey

*Josh and Jaden are still there because I SAID SO*

✰Blake's POV✰

I had recently joined the house SwayLa. I was really excited because when I visited I became pretty good friends with all the guys.

I actually moved in three days ago! The first night was, different, for sure. I was still getting used to how open the guys were. They were touchy and gentle. Which is drastically different to what they act like in tik toks and youtube videos.

They went from straighter than a ruler to sharing kisses and some of the guys even started getting intmate. Some would say it's gay or bi but it's just bros being bros right?

Right?

- - -

I was sitting on couch playing video games when Bryce walks in. He leans over the back of the sofa , hands wrapping around my neck as he kissed my temple.

"Hiii Blake." Bryce said, resting his head on my right shoulder. "Hi Bryce." I said with a twinge of playful annoyance in my voice. "Are you almost doneeee? I wanna cuddle!" Bryce whined, pouting aswell.

I sighed but turned off the controller, opening my arms as he hopped the couch and into my arms giggling. "Thanks Blake." He said as he snuggled into my side.

We just sat there, in comfortable silence. My head resting on his. I was thinking about him. About my sexuality. Only because I saw Bryce more than a friend. When we kissed, sparks flew. Yeah yeah I know it sounds cheesy but it's true.

I finally here light snores coming from Bryce so I decide to doze off.

~30 minutes later~

"Shut up! You're going to wake them." I hear someone say infront of me. "W-what?" I say softly, opening my eyes go see all the guys surrounding us taking pictured.

"H-hey! D-delete those!" I my cheeks flushed a shade of red. "Sorry buddy, THIS, is blackmail." Josh says with an evil smirk.

"What's wrong?" Bryce says drowsily. I glare at the guys, and they look down, all guilty. "Nothing Bryce, wanna go back to sleep?" I say trying to coax him back into a sleeping state.

"No! What were they doing?" Bryce says annoyed he's being babied probably. "Blackmail!" Anthony says giggling. He shoves his phone into Bryce's face, showing him the photo of us cuddling.

"Send that to me, I needed a new lock screen background anyway." Bryce says with a blush. I just look at him with a 'wtf really?' face.

"What? It's super cute." Bryce says, and looks to all the guys who nod their heads aswell.

✰Bryce's POV✰

Blake gets up and storms off to his room, leaving all of us there confused. "Wait Blake! Was it something I said?" I ask the guys confused. They all just shrug their shoulders. "I'm going to talk to him." I say getting up.

I walk upstairs and too his room. I knock and let myself in because it was unlocked. I'm surprised to see Blake sitting on his bed, with his head in his hands. "What's wrong bubba? Was it something I said. I'm sorry." I say, starting to ramble.

"I didn't mean to storm off. I-I. I'm just confused." Blake says. "I-I." he starts. "What?" I ask. "I. I LIKE YOU BRYCE! Like-like, more than a friend. But, I don't know if you like me." Blake says, with a sigh.

I giggle. "Wha-" he starts. "Of course I like you dork! Hell, I love you!" I say as I give him a big sloppy kiss.

Because it's true, I really do love the hot ass mess that is Blake Gray.

Sorry. That was complete shit. I hope the next one's better :)

Word Count- 654

🤠Thanks for reading weirdo🤠