🌷👛🎟🎀

^^I added Roslyn to set the mood /:

This is for Verkwan4
⚠️TW

josh x quinton
"unhealed scars"

"Depression is living in a body that fights to survive with a mind that tries to die"-Unknown

-Unknown

Btw in this Q and Josh are already dating

❖Quinton's POV❖

I'm done. Done with everything. Josh deserved better than I could ever give, so do my fans.

I guess my dad was right, a screw up faggot who is useless. I had been clean for a month. Promising Josh I wouldn't cut again, promising him I eat enough every day, promising him to be better.

That's all going down the drain today. I stumbled into the bathroom, setting the bottle of vodka on the counter, with a loud clang. I locked the door with a quick 'click' as well.

I shakily popped out the blades from the razors and sunk to the ground. Trying to stop the excessive tears that crowed my eyes and cheeks.

My hands were shaky from being drunk on top of my huge hangover but as soon as the sharp metal pierced my forearm, all of the pain that clouded in my mind was relieved, all of the guilt and sadness, gone.

I went to a place in my mind, I wish I could stay in forever. Calm, quiet, soft grass and a pretty blue sky. It was, nice?

But then it came back all too quickly. Blood, pooling onto my pants and the ground. I didn't realize that I switched to the other arm, making both of my fore-arms looking like matching barcodes. Counting them with my finger I counted,
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
on each arm. some short, some long, some really deep and some barely breaking skin.

I move over to my chest, making long, bloody lines. I was sobbing now.

I dropped the bloody blade and tried to get up, to wash the blood away that was quickly seeping out of my arms and chest.

But I quickly failed as I fell back down and let the black and white dots take over my vision.

❖Josh's POV❖

I was downstairs playing video games with the boys and it was about 10 am.

"Hey have you checked on Quinton yet? He went pretty hard last night." Anthony said, laughing as Bryce killed his character. "WHOOOOO!" Bryce yells standing up, but immediately sitting back down to continue playing.