☂️🔮💜☯️

This is for imashipper_

josh x anthony
"starry nights"

"Do you ever just want to sit outside with someone and talk all night"- Post Malone

- Post Malone

❖Anthony's POV❖

I was in my room, scrolling through tik tok, I had had a bad day, my mind was going a mile a minute, racing with thoughts.

The door burst open, startling me, it was Josh, almost immediately, my mood was lifted. I gave him a warm smile from my blanket burrito. "Put your shoes on, I have a surprise." he said with a mischievous glint in his eyes. I groaned but did as was told, what were we doing at 10pm?!

I slid on a pair of a pants and shoes. Walking downstairs to see Josh waiting at the door. "W-were are we going?" I said giggling as he eagerly pushed me outside and to his car.

"You'll see. I promise it's good." he says starting the car and up the street. I wonder why he was only taking me? Why at this hour?

We got to a grassy field area off the side, away from the houses. Josh hops out as I do the same, following him to the trunk where he grabs a backpack and picnic blanket.

"Star gazing!" he said grabbing my wrist and leading me into the middle of the field. I blushed,
'literally best "date" EVER'
I wished.

❖Josh's POV❖

I laid the blanket down and laid down on it, patting a spot next to me for Anthony, this was my way of telling him I loved him, I hoped he liked it.

He hesitated a little but laid down as I wrapped my arm around his shoulder, propping his head up.

He nuzzled his head into the side of my torso as I pointed out constellations and different stars.

We laid there, content for a while, we talked about our families, and random other stuff.

Anthony told me about his coming out as pan story and I told my coming out as bi.

We were having a great time, I was looking up at the stars realizing how beautiful they are, and how much they remind me of Anthony. When I here soft snores coming from Anthony who is now very much burrowed into my side.

I chuckle a little, sitting up carefully so I don't wake him. I kiss him softly on on the forehead, laying back down. "I love you bubba."

❖Anthony's POV❖

We talked for a while, I listened contently to Josh, as he talked about the stars, I closed my eyes and decided to 'sleep' bc I knew we would leave if I stayed awake.

I felt Josh stop talking, and his eyes wondering to my face, at least it felt like it. "I love you bubba." I hear him say as he partially sits up and kisses my forehead.

My heart swells and I can't help the blush creeping onto my face.

I position my head onto Josh's chest, he gives me a surprised look, "I love you too." I say quietly keeping my eyes shut.

"I thought you were asleep!" Josh whisper yells patting my head.

We both fall asleep with blush on our faces.

Goodnight love...

Sorry that was so short :/ it was sweet, I liked it. I hope you are all doing well! Stay safe please and keep smiling. (:

Word Count- 572

🥺Love you all🥺

OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH THIS IS AMAZING  🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤...

❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍❤️