🍩⚰️🤎🦇

this is the last chapter for/from Skie_Dobre

jaden x kio
"hard on"

"it's not that i'm horny all the time, it's just that you're always sexy"-P

-P.G.

✰Jaden's POV✰

We were all sitting in the living room, watching a movie. We just wanted to unwind after a long day. Every couple was sitting on their respective couch/floor. Bloah were snuggled on the couch farthest right, Grayler was cuddling on the middle couch which was the biggest for the two biggest boys.

Brinton were at 'Bloah's' feet, and Jonthony was on the floor in front of the coffee table because Anthony wanted to be closest to the tv.

(shoutout if you knew every ship)

Kio and I were snuggled on the farthest couch left, I was sitting against Kio's chest, my ass in his crotch. It was fairly comfortable if we both didn't move.

We were watching "Call Me By Your Name" because why not. The peach scene came on and lets just say, eyes were covered.

Josh and Bryce were glaring at Tayler while trying to keep their hands over Quinton and Anthony's eyes. Tayler was just trying to hold in a laugh.

I... shifted myself UNINTENTIONALLY because things started getting hot. Kio tightened his grip on my waist signaling that it would be better for me if I stopped now. Me being the curious devil is was, decided to abide that rule and keep going.

I kept moving my bottom half around, I knew what I was doing, and it was working. It wasn't until Kio grabbed both my arms and pinned them behind me.

"You better stop now before you start something I KNOW you can't finish." he stated into my ear in a low growl. My breath caught in my throat as the hairs on my neck shivered. It was truly an amazing feeling.

My entire body shivered as we settled back into a comfortable state. I felt a certain something poke at my back. I froze.

shitshitshitshitshit

"Sorry to interupt but we have something we have to go deal with." Kio says pushing me up and dragging me upstairs. "Don't be too loud we're still watching!" I hear Tayler yell as my face goes an even deeper shade of red.

"Kioooooo." I whine as he drags me into his room. "You did this, now you're going to fix it." he says as he sits on the edge of the bed and pushes me down onto my knees.

I slowly unbuckle his pants to tease him, I pull his boxers down ever so slowly, keeping eye-contact with him. His dick springs up and it seems he's waited enough. He grabs my hair and shoves my mouth on his dick, leaving me gagging.

I swirl my tongue around his member, strained moans escaping his mouth. "O-oh god Jaden yes!" Kio pants. I wrap my hands around the rest and start pumping. I move down to his balls and start to play with them.

He lets out a loud moan, as I feel warm liquid run down my throat. I move up to my feet, wrapping my hands around his neck and his around my waist, standing up. He kisses me passionately. We pull away and he says, "Your turn".

He points to the bed and I comply with a nod. I get on all fours on the bed. I've already unbuckled my own belt but my pants are still on. He grabs a bottle of lube and condom that's conveniently on his night table and puts some in his hands and rubs it on his already hard dick.

✰Kio's POV✰

"You ready babes?" I ask. He nods his head, "Yes daddy fuck me already" he whines. "You asked for it.." I say as I thrust into him. A high pitch moan leaves his mouth. "O-Oh my GOD!"

After about five minutes his legs start to shake, "Ungh- I'm cominnggggg!" I say as I grip his waist.

After I finish we clean up. Jaden, currently curled up in boxers and one of my hoodies, is snuggled soundly under the covers, after I put boxers on I slip into bed next too him, he immediately sits up and leans over to kiss me.

He wipes away stray hairs that fall in front of my eyes. "I love you so much." he says leaning down and kissing me again.

Once he gets back into a comfortable position, aka burying his head into my side, I finally start to drift off. "I love you too Jay." I say before falling asleep.

Okay, that was shit...
I hate writing smut, so thats why this one is super short, I'm more of a depressing type of writer, so I love writing sad stuff, but when I write smut I just get awkward

Word Count- 849

Thanks for reading :)

Ok NOTICE!!!

I'm currently working on a oneshot that consists of
Anthony, Jaden, Josh, Bryce, Kio, Griffin, Blake, Noah, Quinton, and Payton. What ships would you guys want to see? Like ship who with who? Please let me know....