🦊🦐🍂💥

So I wanted to quickly clarify the meaning behind the title colors because some people were asking. The way I do it is that I use 11 colors for the titles of the one-shots, they all meaning different things that correlate to the basic plot or theme of each chapter. I categorize the colors into four basic plots. For example:

green, red, pink, & black- sad

blue & brown- smutty

yellow, purple, & orange- cutesy / fluff

grey & white- requested plot / miscellaneous

This will be how you can tell the theme of each chapter and the chapters to come!
:)

This is for Verkwan4

chase x payton
"rosey red cheeks"

"Perfect people don't exist, so don't pretend to be one"-NF

-NF

❖Payton's POV❖

I walk out of my room and to the hotel elevator. The guys were hungry and we only had a meet n greet tomorrow, meaning we had the entire day to ourselves.

I get downstairs and say a groggy good morning to the other sleepy boys, taking my place next to Chase, as we wait for our manager. We wanted to get breakfast early so we could spend more time out later.

~Time Skiparoo~ :)

We got to the little Denny's. When we get to the table and order, most of the guys are more awake and aware of the world around them.

I'm talking to Chase, trying not to blush, as he point out my lips from what happened with him last night.

𝘉𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵:1

I touch them, I totally forgot!

Shit!

I tried to hide them but Jaden must have seen them, because he taps the area of table thats in-front of me, getting all the guys attention.

"Yo, Kylie would be jealous of those lips." Jaden says, trying to hold in a laugh.

𝘉𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵:2

The boys all burst out laughing, only now really studying my appearance. Sam takes into account that the part of my neck that is showing, has redish-purplish marks all over.