⚛️🧕☂️🧞

this is for ok1its1me1sorry & avanisbabygirl

quarantine au & sway doesn't exist

bryce x quinton
"falling for you"

"Oh, Ophelia, you've been on my mind girl since the flood"-The Lumineers

-The Lumineers

Ok a few things, Bryce and Kio are related and Quinton is 18 so it's legal got it? Good.

✰Third Person POV✰

It was the month of March, 2020 got off to a rocky start but we're hanging in there. Bryce and Kio, two brothers who practically run tik tok with their famous friends, are in LA when quarantine hits. Quinton, Kio's best friend, decided to spend a month with them so he could see his best friend more. He too had gotten quite the following since January.

When quarantine hits Quinton finds himself stuck in La, he can't find a way to go back to his home town in North Carolina so he decides to stay in La for a while.

✰Quinton's POV✰

"Hey sorry about this whole thing." I say, scratching the back of my neck as Kio was looking at sheets. "Oh it's perfectly fine, it'll be fun having you around. And besides, this whole things probably gonna only be a month anyways haha." He responds.

"Yeah hopefully." I say softly running my fingers over the plastic packaging trying to find sheets for my mattress. "And also, now that Bryce has too come back home since his trip with Tayler was canceled, you'll finally get to meet him. He's really sweet, I think you're gonna like him." Kio says with a genuine smile as I grab the package of sheets I want.

"Oh? That'll be cool." I say. What I forgo mentioning is that I have a humongous crush in Bryce. He's just so damn hot! I've stalked his insta on more than one occasion, and watched all his youtube videos.

"You got the one you wanted Q?" he asks breaking me from my trance-like state. "Yes of course. Oh hey also, when am I gonna get to meet Griffin? I need to make sure he's right for you." I say with a chuckle.

"Oh he's best friend's with Bryce so you can meet him too. We can go his house where Bryce is when he gets here." he responds.

-Time Skip-

We get home and set up my sheets. "Bryce just texted saying he just got to the house so lets go." Kio says popping his head into the guest room.

We get to the house, it's pretty nice, modern. It takes me a second but I recognize the person who answered the door as Griffin. "Hey babe." Griffin says embracing Kio.